Chapter 96

Months passed...

Celestine has already finished her school year, she will be grade 12 in the next school year. She will be studying in California, they'll live there until Celestine finish her studies.

"Ms. Pres..."

Celestine gaze to where the voice is coming from.

"If I'm not mistaken, you're Liam right?" Celestine asked politely.

"Ah yes, you're right. Congratulations!" Liam exclaimed as he handed his hands for a handshake.

Celestine gladly accepted it, "Likewise." She replied as she flashed a smile on her face.

"Tine.."

Celestine looked back, "Lucas, hi!" She exclaimed as she widely smile.

"Sorry to interrupt you, but Mr. Martinez I'll excuse Celestine muna ha, we'll just take a picture together with the other SSG's." Lucas informed them.

"Okay sure, no problem." Liam replied as he forcedly smile.

"Excuse us, congratulations again and goodluck for the next school year." Celestine remarked as they left.

Liam saw how Lucas held Celestine's waist while walking towards their co-ssg officers, he just smile bitterly as he also left.

"Congratulations, my love!" Irene exclaimed and hug Celestine tightly.

"Congratulations, princess.." Greggy said as he also hug his daughter.

"Thank you, mommy & daddy. This is all for you, I love you both so much." Celestine replied joyfully.

"Good afternoon, tito & tita.." Lucas greeted Celestine's parents.

"Lucas, congratulations dear!" Irene said as she hugs Lucas.

"Thank you tita.." Lucas replied as he smile.

"Congratulations, Lucas! Where are your parents?" Greggy asked.

"Kumpadre!"

"Kumpadre, kumusta!" Greggy said in so much joy as he walks towards Lucas's father which is his bestfriend.

"Mabuti, congratulations! Ang talino ng anak mo!" Gabriel said, Lucas's father.

"Salamat, congratulations din!" Greggy replied as he tapped Gabriel's shoulders.

Emilia, Lucas's mother, & Irene also did a cheek kiss, they're also friends because of their business and also because her husband, Lucas's dad is Greggy's bestfriend.

"Ate tine!"

Celestine's eyes winded as she saw Lucas's little sister. She opened her arms widely as they hug each other.

"Nicole!" Celestine exclaimed.

"Congwats!" She cutely uttered.

Celestine chuckles, "Thanks love!" She uttered and pinch Nicole's nose, Greggy went near to Celestine and rested his arms into his daughter's shoulder, same with what Gabriel did to his son Lucas.

The mother's, Irene and Emilia just stared at their mag-ama's.

"Are you courting Celestine already, anak?" Gabriel asked which made Greggy's eyes widened and look at his daughter. Irene just giggles.

"N-no dad, magkaibigan lang po kami ni tine." Lucas answered nervously.

"Let's not talk about that for now, darating din sila jan hun." Emilia interjected as she walks to her husband and rub his arms.