Chapter 25

𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀-𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

Nakahiga parin ako sa kama dahil masama parin ang pakiramdam ko. Ako lang ang nandito sa kwarto, sa tingin ko umalis na sila papuntang simbahan. I was about to get up when someone opened the door, it was Isabelle.

"Tita, wait wait!" Isabelle said loudly, she was carrying a tray so she put it on the table and then hurriedly went near to me.

"Don't stand up yet po, I think you're still dizzy." She said, I felt her concern when she uttered those words. I just looked at her.

"A-ah by the way, I brought you food to eat, tita. You didn't take medicine pa po pala so you need to eat first." She told me, I just nodded to her and chuckles.

"Tita, do you have a little energy to atleast lean on the headboard po so you can eat?" She asked.

"A-ah yes but I think I need a little help." I replied and smiled at her

"Of course, halika po, tulungan kita." She offered, I gently lean on the headboard and Isabelle was helping me because I'm still weak, she put a pillow on my back to make me comfortable.

"Okay there you go, stay still. I'll prepare the food." She told me, I nodded, she settle the bed tray table infront of me and put the food in it.

"Here tita, eat ka po ng marami then drink a lot of water. You should do water therapy po para mabawasan yung sakit ng ulo mo then after you eat you'll drink your medicine po, okay?" She exclaimed.

I'm so lucky to meet you, my precious Isabelle, I really hope that you're my Celestine.

"Okay po, my not so little doctor." I said in reply and chuckled, she laughed a bit.

"Hmp, kain na po." She said.

"Did you eat na?" I asked.

"Yes tita so you should too." She replied, I laugh and started to eat.

"Umalis na sila?" I asked.

"Ah opo, Gusto po sana ni Mama Meldy na puntahan ka po dito bago sila umalis pero nagpapahinga ka pa po nun kaya mamaya nalang daw po pag-uwi nila." She explained.

"Tita, I'll call one of your staff later, sasabihin ko pong hindi ka makakapasok bukas because obviously you're sick. You need a whole day to rest. No but's po." She added, This lady is so caring.

I just nodded kasi wala naman akong magagawa. After I ate, Isabelle put the medicine on the table tray and she told me to drink it which I obliged right away. Umalis muna siya at may kukunin lang daw, pagbalik niya may dala siyang thermometer.

"Tita I'll check your temperature po." She told me.

"Okay." I said and smiled.

She put the thermometer on my armpit and when it rang already, she get it.

"37.3 tita, nice one. Kunti nalang, you'll be in normal temp na. Rest kana po, don't get up muna." She exclaim in so much joy, I giggles as I slowly nod.

She helped me to lay down, she adjusted my pillows and covered me with the comforter.

"Do you want me to lower the aircon's temperature, tita?" She asked me.

"Yes please, my love. Thank you." I said sweetly.

"A-ah o-okay po." She replied as she proceed to lower the temperature.