Chapter 42

𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

After the party, we didn't bother going home only Clea and Beth, Mama Meldy, Tito Bonget, Tita Liza, Sandro, Simon, Vinny, Kuya Michael, Ate Cara and Mia did.

We're now going to sleep because tomorrow, may klase pa ako. Sister Theressa, Sister Anabelle, Josh, Hannah and Alliah will flew back to Ilocos later at 4:00 am in the morning.

There are two rooms here, we occupied the first room and the other room were occupied by Sister Theressa, Sister Anabelle, Josh, Hannah and Alliah. Tita Irene asked me to sleep with them, sino ba naman ako para tumanggi diba?

After I took a shower, I already laid down. I was in the middle of Tita Irene and Tita Imee, while Kuya Borgy and Kuya Matthew are sleeping on the floor pero may foam silang hinihigaan.

Kuya Matthew will be the one who'll drive Sister Theressa later papuntang airport kasi uuwi nadin siya sa Ilocos, he needs to be there kasi nandoon yung trabaho niya. Kuya Borgy naman will drive me papuntang school.

I decided to not open the gifts today because I'm really tired already.

"Hey sweetie, take a sleep na. You'll be going to school pa early tomorrow.." tita Irene said softly, tita Imee is already asleep, so its just me and tita Irene who's still awake.

"Um, I just don't want to end this day po na hindi nakakapag-thank you sainyo ng formal." I replied, tita Irene faced me.

"You already said thank you so many times, sweetheart." Tita Irene said and chuckles, she's caressing my hair.

"Yeah, but I still want to say a proper thank you. Thank you for preparing a birthday celebration for me tita, I really appreciate it." I said, whole-hearted.

"You're most welcome, I'm glad you loved it." She replied with a smile.

"I do tita, thank you so much." I said and I hug her tightly.

"All for you, love." She respond and kissed my forehead.

"I don't know why you're treating me like this but I want you to know po that I am very grateful for you." I expressed sincerely.

"You're exceptional, keep that in mind hmm. Take a sleep na, good night, darling!" she answers soft.

"Good night tita!" I replied, she was humming the song You are my sunshine which made me fall asleep quickly.

The Next Day..

I woke up because of the sound of my alarm, when I opened my eyes tita Irene and tita Imee were not beside me anymore. I stood up quickly because I don't want Sister Theressa and Sister Anabelle to leave na hindi ako nakakayakap sa kanila.

I opened the door and they are all dressed up, even tita Imee and tita Irene, early birds

"Oh hi good morning!" tita Irene greeted me, she opened her arms widely, a motioned for me to give her a hug, I hug her and tita Imee.

"Are you going to leave early po?" I asked politely.

"Me, yes I'll be attending a Senate Hearing today, Belle." Tita Imee replied.

"How about you tita?" I asked as I gaze to tita Irene.

"I'll be attending an assembly today in one of my organization, sweetie." tita Irene responded.

"Oh okay po, sila Sister?" I asked curiously.

"Nasa kwarto pa nagbibihis" tita Imee answered, I sighed, a sign of relief.