Chapter 93

𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

When I woke up from a long nap, I get up and went in front of the mirror to brush my hair. After I get myself ready, I carefully get out of the room. Kuya Borgy is still asleep, I think kuya Matt is in the chapel na since wala na naman siya dito sa room.

I walked towards the chapel, I can already hear people murmuring. I gaze at the altar, Sister Anabelle has already arrived.

I saw my mommy, tita Imee, Abu & Sister Theressa talking and sitting in the first row. Josh, Alliah & Hannah are sitting behind them.

I slowly walked towards the coffin, I want to see her, everything seems unbelievable, hindi pa nagsisink-in saakin ang mga nangyari. Is this true? Wala na ba talaga siya? Hindi ko na siya makikita? Hindi ko na siya mayayakap?

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

Celestine is already tearing up, her friends already noticed her, they just looked at her. Josh & Hannah stood up to support Celestine because they think that she might pass out.

The Marcoses saw Celestine walking towards Sister Anabelle's coffin with her friends. They stared at them as they saw how Celestine hug Sister Anabelle's coffin, she cries & sob hysterically.

Irene and Imee stood up as they head their way to Celestine, Josh and Hannah step aside when they saw Irene and Imee approaching.

"Hush love..." Irene uttered softly as she rub her daughter's back.

"Calm down.." Imee cooed and rubbed her niece's arms.

Josh handed them a water and Irene accepted it right away as she mouthed thank you. Hannah and Josh went back to their seat.

"Drink this so you can calm yourself down." Irene told her daughter as she made her drink, they assisted Celestine to sitdown as they're trying to comfort her. Celestine zoned out, she doesn't want to talk and she also don't want to eat, she's hurt, too hurt.

When Celestine calms down, Imelda held her hands, "I'm sorry for your lose, apo." She uttered as she kissed her granddaughter's forehead.

Celestine just gave her a weak smile, "Tine, tara libot-libot na muna tayo.." Josh interrupted.

Celestine looked at her mom, "Are you okay na?" Irene asked.

"Yes, kind of mom." Celestine replied, then flashed a smile on her face.

"Okay then, take care and don't leave your phone unattended." Irene said in her soft voice.

Celestine nodded, "Where are you going ba? Do you have cash?" Irene asked.

"I still don't know, I'll update you nalang at uuwi rin naman po kami agad. I have 500 pesos, hindi ako nakapag-withdraw." Celestine replied.

"May atm machine na malapit dito, Josh?" Irene asked as she looked back to face Josh. Irene also don't stock cash on her wallet, Greggy has but he's on his way palang.

"Nasa may munisipyo pa po.." Josh answered, respectfully.

"Don't bother on going na, that's quite far from here, maaabutan kayo ng gabi. I have cash, here oh." Imelda interjected as she handed Celestine 5 thousand pesos which made Celestine's friends shocked.

"Oh abu, this is a lot. Okay naman na yung 500 eh." Celestine complained.

"Use it, go na." Imelda told them, Celestine didn't fight back since she knows that she can never win against her grandmother, she kissed her mom, tita & abuela's cheeks before leaving.