Chapter 79

𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

I went home early, I was surprise to see that the cars are complete. They're here already? Hmm. I entered the house and saw my mom and dad sitting on the couch, my mom's head is on my dad's chest, they're watching news while talking.

"Sweet naman!" I exclaimed as I chuckled, they looked at me as they laugh.

"Oh hi there, sweetheart!" Mommy exclaimed as she opened her arms widely, inviting me for a hug, I went to them as I hug and planted a soft kiss on their cheeks.

"What are you watching? You two seemed serious?" I asked as I put down my things.

"Oh we're watching news then suddenly we heard that the wife of my rivalry in business died." Dad said, which maid me shocked.

Who?

"Oh, who?" I asked curiously while drinking water in my tumbler.

"Alice Martinez.." Dad replied that made me choked.

Liam's mother died? What!?

"Are you okay, anak?" Mommy asked me worriedly while she caress my back.

"Y-yeah, are you going to visit-I mean visit her wake?" I asked, hesitantly, Daddy raised his eyebrow, mommy is looking at me.

"What I meant is dad sabi mo her husband is your opponent in business. Labas siya dun diba? You know friendly visit for peace." I told them, nervously.

"Maybe, tomorrow we will go. You want to go with us?" Dad asked me.

"Yeah sure, After school?" I asked back.

"Yes.." He replied as I nodded.

"Okay, I'll change muna." I told them as I carried my things again.

"Okay, come back here when the dinner is ready!" Mommy informed me.

"I will" I answered as I head to my room, I changed my clothes and I opened my laptop to see the latest news about the Martinez's and it's true. Liam's mother died. I felt bad for him and her sister, I know that their mother is so important to them, so I decided to chat him since he's following me, I followed him back first.

@liamdavid

Hi Celestine here, I'm sorry for your loss, accept my deepest condolences to you and to your whole family. May the soul of your mom rest in peace.

I sent that to him, I can tell that her mom is so nice, she treated me so good, kahit alam niyang kaaway ng pamilya ko yung pamilya nila. She's a down to earth woman.

@liamdavid: thank you, Celestine.

I just reacted a heart emoji in his reply, I didn't bother to reply back since I don't have something to say.

Next Day...

I went home immediately after school because we will be visiting the wake of Liam's mother, when I arrived, mommy and daddy were still on their room changing their clothes. They've just arrived too, I change also change my clothes, I wear a over-sized high waist jeans and a gucci belt paired a white printed shirt. I also wear my balenciaga shoes and my Saffiano Leather Shoulder Bag from Prada.

After I changed I went downstairs and my parents were already there, we eat an early dinner first before proceeding. We head outside and entered the car as dad started the engine and drove off.