Chapter 84

𝗜𝗺𝗲𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀

Ako yung nagbabantay kay Celestine ngayon, dahil kagabi at kaninang umaga si Irene yung nagbabantay kaya pinagpahinga ko muna.

I sat beside her as I caressed her hair, "Wake up na ikaw tintin, matagal ka nang natutulong diyan.." I said, sobbing softly, while I was uttering words to her, her hand suddenly move which made me shocked.

"Tine?" I asked softly as she's slowly opened her eyes, I immediately get out of the room, leaving Celestine as I called a nurse and doctor but I get back right away, I also called Irene via phone call and gladly she answered it quickly.

"Irene, gising na ang anak mo, gising na si tine!" I exclaimed full of joy.

"W-what? Sige manang, pupunta na kami jan!" Irene replied as I hang up and put my phone back in my purse.

"tintin, you're awake!" I said as I caressed her hair and planted a kiss on her forehead, she just stared at me blankly, no emotions were flash on her gorgeous face.

"Celestine, are you okay now? Can you follow the light here?" The doctor softly said as he made Celestine followed the light coming from the flashlight.

"Very good, next is I want you to utter a word. Can you say, hello?" Doctor Reyes asked her.

"H-hello.." Celestine replied.

"Do you remember your name?" he asked.

Celestine froze, "C-Celestine?" She said, asking.

I was shocked to hear that she's not sure, what's her name. Did she just had an amnesia?

Irene arrived here in the ICU with Greggy.

"Manang.." Irene called my attention as she gaze to Celestine who's still examining by Doctor Reyes, tears started to form into her eyes as she covered her mouth with her hands.

"My Celestine.." She uttered.

"I told you, she'll make it.." I said as I hugged her, Irene smiled at me, but then we heard Celestine uttered a word.

"Tita-mama?" She said, looking at me.

I looked at Irene before going to Celestine, I held her hand as I kissed her forehead.

"Hello love, how are you feeling?" I asked her softly.

"Aside from having a light headache I-I'm good, I-I guess?" She replied, I looked at Irene as gesture her to come near to us.

"You're mom is here oh, she took care of you while you were sleeping." I told her.

Celestine looked at Irene, "Who is she?" She asked.

That made Irene and I looked at each other with so much perplexed look on our faces, I motioned Irene to talk to Celestine.

"My love, I'm your mom..." Irene said, tears are still flowing on her cheeks.

"M-mom? I'm sorry but I can't remember you..." Celestine replied as she held my hands.

"Tita-mama don't leave me here." She added, I looked at Irene who's dismayed and she nodded at me. I proceed to Celestine as I caressed her hair.

"I won't leave you, sweetie." I said and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Mrs. Araneta, can we talk?" Doctor Reyes said, looking at Irene, Irene nodded as they went outside with Greggy.