Chapter 63

Saturday evening after dinner, Celestine and Irene went back to forbes then went to their designated rooms right away to rest because they'll leave early tomorrow.

Celestine woke up early and decided to take a bath already, after she took a bath she wear a green trouser, black croptop and nike sneakers, she'll also use her prada handbag.

After she get herself ready she went downstairs and was surprise to see her mom that is also ready already, preparing their breakfast before leaving. Celestine put her bag in the living room's tabla as she proceed to the kitchen.

"Hi mommy, good morning!" Celestine greeted her mom as she give her a buzz in her cheeks.

"Oh hi my love, what a good morning.." Irene uttered as she also kissed her daughter's cheeks.

Celestine smiled, "You woke up very early, didn't you?" She asked.

"You bet." Irene replied and laugh softly.

"Take a sit na so we could have out breakfast and so that we can leave early.." Irene told her daughter, Celestine nodded as she pulled herself a chair to sit on. Irene put foods on Celestine's plate before hers.

After they ate, they head directly to the airport because their private aircraft is already waiting for them. They were greeted by the captain and crew as they greeted them back.

The flight took 1 hour and 10 minutes, Irene and Celestine were surprised because they were welcomed by a band, and it also has a banner that says,

"Welcome back, Miss Celestine Marcos Araneta.."

Irene and Celestine get out of the aircraft as they greeted all the people who were there.

"Tita, tine!" Matthew called them.

"Kuya, wow what's this?" Celestine asked.

"A welcome band for you.." Matthew replied as he kissed Celestine's forehead and Irene's cheeks.

"Let's go tita?" Says Matthew.

"Wait, anak, take a picture there oh!" Irene said pointing her fingers to the banner.

"Mom!" Celestine complained.

"Sige na, go na.." Irene said as she tapped her daughter's arm gently, Celestine has no choice but to follow her mother so she went near the banner as her mom capture a photo.

Before they leave, they thank all of the people who were there to welcome them, then they head directly to Bahay Kalinga and they were accompanied by Matthew.

Celestine is so excited to see her friends and the two Sisters. She didn't wait for her mom and dashed inside the house.

"Oh my gosh, Isabelle!" Josh shouted as soon as she saw Celestine, Celestine wave at him as she run towards him to give him a hug.

"Halaa ang ganda!" Alliah exclaimed as she also hug Celestine.

"Namiss kita teh!" Hannah uttered.

"Aw, namiss din kita beh!" Celestine replied as she hug her bestfriend.

"Isabelle?"

Celestine looked back and saw Sister Theressa and Sister Anabelle behind her. She run towards them and hug them very tight.

"Ang ganda ganda naman ni Miss Araneta.." Sister Theressa said while hugging Celestine.

Irene and Matthew was just behind them witnessing how Celestine missed them so much.

"I missed you two so much.." Celestine said while sobbing.