Chapter 51

𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀-𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

When we arrived at Manila we went to her apartment first, I knocked several times and their were no respond. That's when we realized that Isabelle is already at the airport, the time is already 11:43 am.

When we arrived at the airport we roamed our eyes, I can't really see because of my blurry eyes, my tears can't stop falling.

Greggy was caressing my back, he's also in tears. We were taken a back when a flight attendant announced that all passengers from Philippines to America, their is ready for boarding.

I was shocked when Greggy shouted Isabelle's name, I think she didn't hear us, so we kept on calling her.

We're trying to go near to her but the guards aren't allowing us to go inside.

But it was too late, we're too late. Isabelle is already walking papunta sa loob eroplanong sasakyan niya and any minute aalis na ito.

I don't know what to feel. I broke down, I felt so weak and my breathing was heavy. I feel so devastated.

Akala ko makakasama ko na yung anak ko pero nagkamali ako, Dios ko kailan mo pa ba kami pagtatagpuin ng landas?

Did I do something really bad, to suffer and to be hurt like this?

All I want is to be with my daughter again, pero hindi niyo parin ibinigay yun saakin.

Wala akong ibang hiniling kundi makasama lang yung anak ko sa loob ng isang dekadang paghihintay.

Aren't my sufferings enough?

How about me, anak?
You just hurt mama again.

𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

After I had my lunch, I already left my apartment and I'm on my way papuntang airport. When I arrived at airport. I was only waiting for the boarding announcement.

I'm just scrolling through my phone but it didn't took long since I don't want my cellphone to be low battery. I pressed the airplane mode icon and turned off my phone. I put it inside my bag as I was patiently waiting.

And there it is, the cabin crew already announced that we're now allowed to enter the plane. When I stood up, I heared someone who called my name so I roamed my eyes around. I was so sleepy and my eyes are blurry so I just ignored it.

I ride on the shuttle and I was still thinking, pano kung may nagtawag talaga sakin?

Hindi na ako nakapag-isip pa noong nandito na kami sa harap nh eroplano. Pumasok na ako sa loob at nagpa-assist sa cabin crew sa pagpapalagay ng gamit ko.

𝗜𝗺𝗲𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰os

We're now preparing and cooking the food we will gonna be eating later for dinner.

My phone suddenly rang and it was Irene.

"Oh Irene, pauwi na ba kayo?" I asked, excitedly.

"Manang." She uttered, her voice is cracking, kinuha ni Mommy yung phone ko, buti nalang at ini-loudspeaker ko na agad.

"Anak, nasaan yung apo ko?" She asked, she's excited to see her apo and so are we.

"M-mama.." Irene muttered, what happened?

"Kasama mo na ba siya?" Mommy asked once more.

"Can I see her?" She added.

"M-Mama I-I c-can't" Irene replied, I was just listening to the both of them.