Chapter 29

𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀-𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

When I woke up, I went to the bathroom so I could take a bath. After I took a bath I went upstairs and saw Bonget talking to someone via phone call. His eyes widened when he saw my presence as he ended the call.

"May pupuntahan kayo?" I asked him.

"Yes ading, babalik kami sa Malacañang ngayon..." He replied plainly.

I nodded as I went to him and kissed his cheek as a morning greeting. We were casually talking when his phone vibrated, I gaze at his phone as he abruptly put it to his purse.

That's weird, may tinatago ba to.

Pinauna ko na silang kumain dahil hihintayin ko nalang si Belle, ayoko namang pakainin ng mag-isa yung bata at hindi pa naman ako gutom.

Katapos nilang kumain, umalis narin sila agad para hindi sila maabutan ng traffic, right after, Isabelle woke up already.

I greeted her a good morning hug & kiss, vice versa. I invited her to eat which she nodded but only ate a small amount of food, is she okay?

After we eat, she asked me if we could talk which I agreed, she told me she'll be just waiting for me upstairs as nodded, after a couple of minutes, I decided to go to her so we could talk already.

She's in my room so I head my way there, when I entered my room I saw her sitting in the sofa.

"Belle, darling?" I said softly.

"U-h tita.." She replied.

"What are we going to talk about?" I asked then I smiled, I sat beside her and I held her hands.

"Tita, ano kasi -" She whispered stuttering while head is bowed.

When started to say those words, I don't know but bigla nalang akong kinabahan.

She bowed her head and she held my hand tightly, I'm just looking at her.

"Tita.." She uttered again.

"May problema ba?" I asked her softly, I heard her sighed.

"Tita, I-I w-want t-to g-go b-back in I-Ilocos n-na po.." She told me, she looked at me, she's crying. My heart suddenly broke into pieces when she told me that. I didn't able to respond quickly. Nasanay na akong nandito siya sa tabi ko, what's life kung wala siya sa tabi ko? I know my life will be in full of darkness again. She became my ray of sunshine, my light in my darkest hours at napamahal na siya saakin.

My tears are starting to form in my eyes but I manage to smile.

"W-why?" That's the only words came from my mouth.

𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

Tita Irene and I are currently talking in her room, my tears are already cascading in my cheeks so I bowed my head.

"Tita, I w-want t-to g-go b-back in I-Ilocos n-na po." I said, she didn't respond right away, she was silent.

"W-why?" She said, her voice broke.

"M-may problema ba? Isabelle please? Tell me, what happened? Okay pa naman tayo kagabi diba? Bakit?" She asked, I know she's already crying.

"Isabelle, don't leave me please? Isabelle look at me." She said and she hold my face and we made an eye to eye.

"Love, can you please tell me why? Don't make it hard for me to think why.." She uttered, It broke my heart when I saw her cry.

"Belle, you'll hurt me if you'll leave. I-I don't know if I could stand a life without you anak..." She said softly, she's already tearing-up.