Chapter 89

Days has passed..

Today is Saturday, as usual they're going to have their family bonding in Makati, Imelda's house.

Imee and her three son's are already there, same with Bongbong and family. The Araneta's are still on their way, when they arrived, Irene put her arms on her daughter's shoulder as they both head inside the house leaving Greggy with their things.

"The Aranetas are here!" Bonbong announced as he stood up to greet them.

"Hi!" Irene exclaimed as her nephews give her a cheek kiss.

"Hello, hello!" Imee yelled as she's heading to Irene and Celestine, Imee give a cheek kiss to her sister and niece as she hug the both of them, the boys also give Celestine a forehead kiss.

"Come, mama Meldy misses you so much!" Imee said as she pulled Celestine to the kitchen.

"How about me? She didn't missed me ba?" Irene complained as she pouted.

"Miss ka din..ata..ading!" Imee replied as she softly laughed.

Bongbong went to her little sister, "Pano yan, bunso ka lang daw ading, apo siya..." he said as he also laughed, Irene sighed, she follow Imee and Celestine to the kitchen so she could also greet her mom.

"Hi mommy, nagtatampo na ako... Hindi mo ba ako miss?" Irene asked her mom, jokingly.

Imelda raised her right eyebrow, "Who told you that?" she asked as she opened her arms for a hug, Celestine was just smiling witnessing their sweet moments, Irene gladly accepted her mother's arms as they hug each other tightly.

"missed you mama.." Irene uttered softly.

"Missed you too, bunso. And you young lady, come here nga ulit." Imelda said, motioned Celestine to go near to her.

"Visit me here naman, you've been busy ata for these past few weeks? at hindi mo na ako mabisita.." Imelda asked, frustratingly.

"Oh sorry abu, and yes I'm really busy in school po." Celestine softly said as she gently squeeze her grandmother's hands.

"You should not forget to rest apo, look at you.. You look pale, did you sleep?" Imelda asked worriedly.

"hehe, all honesty, I don't have a sleep. I didn't able to take a rest po kasi I needed to finish my pendings.." Celestine said as she bit her lip.

Irene was shocked, "What? I thought you sleep, when I checked your room, you were asleep.." She uttered.

"I did sleep for an hour, I think. I woke up around 2 am." Celestine informed.

"You should take a rest then, 'nak." Imee said as she caressed Celestine's back.

"Oo nga, your tita Imee is right. Go take a rest, use any room you're comfortable using to, okay?" Imelda told Celestine.

She nodded, "I'll just use mommy's room, need to go. I'm really sleepy!" Celestine said as she sighed.

"Do you want me to go with you, love?" Irene asked full of care.

"I can manage mom, thanks.." Celestine replied as she smile, before leaving, she kissed her mom, tita and abu's cheeks then immediately left.

"tintin, where are you going? Are you not going to swim?" Simon asked.

"No, maybe later. I'll rest muna..." She replied as she tapped Simon's shoulders and head upstairs, Celestine immediately drowned herself to sleep, because she's really exhausted and lack of sleep for the past few days.