Chapter 70

Days has passed, Celestine have been so busy with her new responsibility in Ateneo, she's starting to perform her duties as a Student Leader and also starting to do her platform and always make sure to always be there, open ears to her fellow students.

Today is Friday, Celestine needs to stay in the school because she still needs to do something important in her office.

All students were going home and her co-officers too. She was the only one who's still in the campus with other teachers, she manage to finish all of her work, she also informed her parents that she'll be going home late. She also told her driver to just go home when her driver told her that her wife is sick and no one will take care of his childrens, which Celestine understands right away, she also told the driver to just bring the car with him and she'll just commute.

After encoding, writing, proof-reading and others, she's finally done!

"Finally!" Celestine exclaimed as she breath a sign of relief, shen she checked the time its already 6:56 pm. She's scared to commute but she doesn't have a choice.

After she cleaned all her stuffs, she grab her things and locked her office. She's now heading towards the gate.

"Miss Pres!" Someone called her.

Celestine looked back, she isn't sure who called her because she assumed that she's the only one left inside the campus.

"Liam?" Celestine asked, she's not sure but the posture looks him.

"Ako nga, naabutan ka ata ng gabi?" Liam asked as soon as he's near to Celestine already.

"Obvious ba?" Celestine replied as she started walking again.

"May sundo ka?" Liam asked.

"Wala, I'll be commuting lang." Celestine replied shortly.

"Ano! ikaw mag-cocommute?" Liam asked, totally in shock.

Celestine stopped walking, "Why?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Wag ganon, baka mapano ka. Hatid nalang kita!" Liam offered.

"No thanks!" Celestine said as she walked fastly until she reached outside the gate.

"Naabutan ka ata ng gabi, tine." the guard said.

"A-ah opo, may mga tinapos pa po kasi ako.." Celestine replied, respectfully.

"Aw, wala kabang sundo?" He asked.

"Wala po, mag-cocommute nalang po ako, kailangan na po kasing umuwi ng driver ko kasi may sakit yung asawa niya.." Celestine exclaimed.

"Ang bait mo naman, oh siya mag-iingat ka!" He told Celestine, she nodded as she patiently wait for a vehicle in the waiting shed.

"Wala na nga kasing dadaang sasakyan papuntang forbes!" A guy interrupted.

Celestine looked at him, "And how did you know that I live in forbes?" She asked.

"Syempre, sikat kaya kayo!" He defended, Celestine didn't uttered back.

"Tara, hahatid na nga kita." Liam uttered.

"Hindi na nga, kaya ko na sarili ko!" Celestine replied.

"Celestine, hindi ako masamang tao, maniwala ka sakin. Kaysa naman sumakay ka ng jeep at paniguradong pagkakaguluhan ka ng mga tao doon.." Liam told Celestine.