Chapter 72

Celestine is getting ready already, the make-up artists are starting to put make-up on her face, the other family members were already in Okada since the guests are starting to arrive, they want to accompany and entertain them.

Irene, Imee and Celestine and the make-up artists are the one's who
were just left in the house, when Celestine finished getting ready, she went out of her room as the make-up artist helped her to go downstairs.

She's wearing a beige silk cocktail dress, paired with her louboutin nude heels. Irene and Imee were so mesmerized with Celestine's look, They were stunned to speak.

Celestine faked-ly cough and softly laugh to witness her aunt and mom's reaction.

"Let's go?" Celestine asked them, Irene and Imee looked at each other and looked at Celestine once again.

"You look so gorgeous, our princess!" Imee exclaimed as she hug her niece.

"Absolutely gorgeous, my love." Irene added as she planted a kiss on her daughter's cheeks.

"Aw you two are more beautiful, sainyo kaya ako nagmana! I love you both so much my mama's!" Celestine exclaimed as she hug them.

"You're so sweet, but let's go na, the guest are already waiting for you!" Irene told her daughter.

"Yes, okay let's go!" Celestine replied as she smile, when they arrived in Okada Manila, they were greeted by the staff while heading to the venue. Irene and Imee accompany Celestine to the back stage first before proceeding in the main party. People are starting to go and greet them when they arrived, their friends, relatives and other colleagues are also present, the emcee started the program already since Celestine was already there.

"May we please call on, the lola of the only princess of the Marcoses, former Madam first lady Imelda Marcos to have the honors in introducing her granddaughter."

Imelda stood up with Matthew holding her hands and guiding the way towards the stage.

"My greetings! First, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Almighty God because he didn't failed us, he let us see our only princess in the family. My family and I thank all of you for being here for this momentous event. After a decade of suffering and finding the unica hija of the family, finally, she has been found. I wouldn't make this speech any longer because now, I want to present my granddaughter, the only princess of the Marcoses, Miss Samantha Celestine Marcos Araneta!" Imelda remarked as everyone stood up and clapped their hands, Celestine gracefully walk to the stage, she was walking like an angel, her hair was flowing and she walks with full of elegance, everybody was so starstruck with Celestine's gorgeous look, she's slaying her silk cocktail dress. She smiled genuinely to all of the guest while heading to her grandmother.

Imelda kissed her granddaughter's forehead, "Gorgeous, are you real apo?" She jokingly asked.

Celestine giggles, "Aw thanks Abu!" She said.

"Very beautiful right?" Imelda asked the guests and they nodded and agreed so quickly which made Celestine feel flattered.

Imelda chuckled, "Okay now, I will give this microphone to the parents of my apo, Irene and Greggy to also give words.." she said, Irene and Greggy went to the stage as they kissed their daughter's cheeks and forehead.

"Good afternoon, everyone. I know that most of you were aware that my daughter got lost, but thankfully God never let her in danger for the past 10 years that I'm not beside her, we're not beside her rather. I would like to express my gratitude to the nuns who took care of our daughter for almost 11 years, Sister Theressa and Sister Anabelle. No words can express how much I'm thankful na hindi niyo pinabayaan ang anak ko, tatanawin po namin itong isang malaking utang na loob." Irene remarked as she smiled wholeheartedly to the nuns.