Special Chapter

Suitor

Celestine finally finished her studies with latin honors in New York 2 years ago, she's 28 years old now and she's dating with someone already, her family knows that she's dating someone and the mother didn't forbid her to do so, Irene is so much sure naman na Celestine knows her limits.

But the father, the uncle and the cousins were still dealing with the said news especially now that they can't properly checked on Celestine since she's not in the Philippines.

Celestine

I'm planning to go back to the Philippines to visit my family, it's been awhile since I last visited them! But of course, we didn't lose our communication.

I told Tristan about this and he wants to go with me, I'm not quite sure since my cousins and the other boys in the family still doesn't fully agree about me dating. And the two boys, Liam & Lucas? We're friends, they also has their life now and I'm proud to say that they've successfully finished their studies too! And I think, Lucas has already a girlfriend, I'm not quite sure with Liam tho.

"Sam, I'm going to visit my grandmother in the Philippines so I am really going with you!" He joyously exclaim, this man, so makulit!

"And where do your grandmother live, sa'n parte ng Pilipinas?" I asked him curiously while packing my things, he's half.

"In Bulacan daw, mommy will actually go with us.." he said that made me startle, I fixed my gaze to him as he smiled at me nervously.

"Tristan Luke! Did you pleased tita about this?" I asked him, because as far as I know wala naman silang plano na pumunta ng Pilipinas.

"No, of course not!" He said, stuttering. I squint my eyes to him, I feel like he's lying.

"I will ask tita nga.." I exclaim, Tristan's mother is so kind, caring and loving. We became really close to each other because we shared the same vibes, she also loves painting like my mom. She became my mother here in New York, she always checks on me.

"How about Sofia? Is she going also, iiwan niyo si tito dito?" I asked him, he nodded and smile at me genuinely, so pogi!

"Yes, besides we won't be staying long there naman. Just going to visit the Philippines." He replied, I nodded as I continue to pack.

•••

Days passed, they've finally arrived in the Philippines. Her home, where her home and her family is. Celestine will be fetch by her kuyas and Bongbong's PSG'.

When they stepped-out of the airplane, loud drums, trumpets, xylophone and the crews of the airport welcomed them with a tarpaulin.

"Wow, iba talaga kapag pamangkin ng Presidente.." Tristan whispered while assisting Celestine to go down, the lady just smirked at him.

"Wow ate Sam, you're really a princess here!" Sofia, Tristan's younger sister exclaim, Celestine softly chuckles at her.

"Tita, if you don't mind, tito Bong is inviting y'll po for lunch in Malacañang.." Celestine utters, Patricia; Tristan's mother, held her waist and smile.