Chapter 95

It's been days since the burial of Sister Anabelle, The Marcoses & Araneta's are still in Ilocos.

Celestine planned a simple surprise celebration with the mothers of her life, especially her mommy Irene. This mother's day is so special to her and she knows that it's also special for her mom.

She ordered four boquet of red roses,  and a mother's day cake, she woke up so early so she could make their breakfast and to arrange the flowers.

"Good morning, manang!" Celestine joyfully greeted the maids who are cleaning.

"Good morning tine!"

She was about to say something when the door bell rings. Ito na ata yun, she thinks. She hurriedly went out and she was right, it's the flowers and cake.

"Kuya, here.." Celestine uttered as she handed him the payment.

"Thank you ma'am, idedeliver ko narin 'tong isa sa Paoay.." he informed me.

"Yes please, kuya. Agyamanak, Dios ti agnina." Celestine said as she smiles, Celestine walks in to start decorating, she placed the flowers on the table as she wrote short letters on it.

To my best Abuela,

Happy Mother's day, Abu! Thank you for starting this family, thank you for everything & I love you so much. Mwa!

Love, Tine

She smile and inserted the card on the first boquet.

To my loving tita-mama,

Happy Mother's day, tita! You're simply the best in all things that you do. I love you unconditionally and thank you for always being my go-to-tita.

Love, Tine

She inserted it to the second boquet, and of course the last but not least, she also write a letter for the most special woman in her life, her mother.

Dearest mommy,

Hi love!
You don't know how much I feel "kilig" when you calls me love or any other endearment. This really feels surreal that my mom is the one and only Irene Marcos-Araneta. The first time I saw you in Paoay, I really wondered kung sino ka and what a small world, you're my mom? Really? Wow! From my tita Irene to my mommy Irene, tss cheesy.

This day is so special for me because this is our first time celebrating this very special event. I want you to know that you are the best always and in all ways, I love you so much and I'm always praying for your happiness. Always here for you!!

Love, Isabelle that's now Celestine

She genuinely smile before inserting it inside the boquet. She started to cook with the help of the maids, she also put the cake in the center table.

"Oh wow, what's this?"

Celestine thrilled and saw her tita Imee walking towards her. She quickly grab the boquet and give it to her aunt.

"Happy mother's day, tita! Love you!" Celestine exclaimed and kissed Imee's cheeks.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much sweetie. You're so sweet!" Imee replied as she pulls Celestine for a hug.

"Take a sit, tita. Coffee?" Celestine asked her.

"Wow I'll be glad, thank you." Imee answered softly as she sat down, Celestine went back holding a cup of coffee for her tita Imee, she gave it to her as Imee thanked her.

"Good morning!"

Two Giants are here na, Celestine thinks as she laugh silently.

"Happy Mother's Day, mommy!" Matthew and Borgy said in unison and reached Imee for a kiss and hug.

Cara, Michael, Mia, Liza, Sandro, Simon, Vinny & Bongbong are in Manila. So obviously, they're not there to celebrate mother's day with them.

Celestine saw her parents walking towards the dining area while talking and laughing.

"Aga-aga, ang lalandi ah.." She thinks.

"Hi loves!" Irene exclaimed as soon as she reached the dining area.

Matthew and Borgy approached Irene, "Happy Mother's Day, tita!" they said, synchronized.

"Aw thank you kuyas!" Irene replied as she hug them back.

"Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in my life!" Celestine shouted that made Irene astonished, she saw her daughter holding a boquet of flowers, she widely smile and open her arms for a hug. Celestine give the flowers to her mom and give her a cheek kiss.

"Aw thank you my love!" Irene uttered as she holds her daughter's face and kissed her tip of her nose.

"Thank you so much, wow, it's our first time.." Irene added as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Don't cry please.." Celestine murmured, as she wipe her mother's tears, Irene chuckles, she finds it cute when Celestine said those words.

"You're the best thing happened to me, my love. I couldn't wish for more." Irene whispered, sweetly, everyone in the dining room was just staring at them, they knew that Irene and Celestine has been waiting for this day after so many years of not celebrating it together. They find it is so precious and they just don't want to interrupt their moment.

"I love you mommy.." Celestine remarked as she hugs her mother tightly.

"I love you more than words, anak ko.." Irene commented on what her daughter just said, she kissed her forehead, Greggy joined in to their hug. He wrapped his arms to his mag-ina.

"Picture!" Borgy yelled, as he captures the moment.

Complete Family on Mother's Day.

"I already have my all.." Irene cooed as she smiles.

"You deserve it, my love.." Greggy responded as he kissed her cheeks.

"Hmm..." She groaned and smile at him.

"Let's eat? Lalamig po yung pagkain.." Celestine whispered as she giggles, Greggy and Irene chuckles when they heard what their daughter has said, they nodded as they sit on their designated chairs.

"Where's abu?" Celestine asked after they prayed.

"She already eat anak, dun sa kwarto niya.." Irene replied as she puts food on her daughter's plate.

"Okay, I guess I'll be giving the flowers nalang to her later. Tsaka babawi nalang ako kay Ate Cara and Tita Liza pag magkita kami.." Celestine aforementioned and started eating, Irene smile and started to eat also.

~•~

After eating, Celestine went upstairs and head directly to her grandmother's room.

She carefully opened the door and saw Imelda laying down on the bed, "Hi abu.." She said as she fully entered the room.

"Apo, do you need something.." Imelda asked her granddaughter.

Celestine smiles, "I just came to give you this, Happy Mother's day." She uttered as she gave the boquet of flowers to her grandmother.

"Aw, thank you apo." Imelda said as she spread her arms to invite Celestine for a hug.

She kissed her forehead, "You're so sweet thank you apo, I love you." She express.

"I love you too, so much Abu!" Celestine said as she kissed Imelda's cheeks.

To be continue.
Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words.