𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-60

Start from the beginning

I was taken aback by the offer, Italy's biggest Assassin family who has worked as individuals for decades want me to lead them. I know if this was offered to me before tonight I would have thought I wasn't worth the position but after what just happened I know I am more than what I have known for years. I don't need muscles like the other Capo’s I only need a little bit of strategy and scheme and I can take conquer whatever I please. I swore when I first came to Italy this year that I was going to achieve something even if it was not my God birth given gift.

“I Alexandra Miller swear to lead you guys with a fierce, loyal and passionate heart, along with an honest soul and powerful self. ” I Vow.

The men standing in front of me seem very pleased with my words as they bow one last time before reciting together, “We Moretti Men swear to serve you with a fierce, loyal and passionate heart, along with an honest soul and powerful self, Capo.”

I smirk knowing I have made it, not do I only have an empire now but two along with people I care for and the man I want to spend my life with. I am no longer an English clueless girl with a Fashion degree, I am now Alexandra Miller leader of the Moretti Famiglia, consigliere of the Hernandez Empire, Fiance of Alessandro Hernandez the Capo of the Hernandez Famiglia, then a woman with a fashion degree.

***

“We are here boss,” Donovan says. I take my shades off and see the white church in front of me, cars from different luxurious brands parked in front of it.

“This will be so much fun,” I smirk putting my shades on and opening the car door before stepping out. My men stand beside me all ready to show respect to my dead self.

Fixing my suit, I place my hair behind my ear and start walking up the stairs towards the magnificent church.

We step in and sit at one of the last places, everyone dressed in black sitting and listening to the priest talk. I spot Alessandro standing with Anthony and Sergio. He looks pale and thin it's like he hasn't taken a bite of food since I left. My heart aches for him, he is a part of my soul and seeing him this way breaks me apart. This man is the same man that thought love was a waste of time, he thought feelings were overrated too and that happy endings weren't about love and that love was just a word created by humans and it didn't exist. Now look at him broken and frail because he realised love was more than just four letters spelt, he realized those four letters were enchanted and had the power of making men happy. He realized life without love is like eating food without flavours and rainbows without colours, springs without flowers. He loved to love but it still left him broken.

I don't know what happened but Alessandro walks up to the stage and tries to speak but no words come out.

“Alexandra Miller, Your consigliere, my best friend, joy, partner, and the love of my life. She was mine as much as I was hers, She made everything around her better she was too good to be true and I was lucky enough to have her. The day she accepted to marry me I was astonished, cause she was too perfect for the world I lived in. Yet she loved me more than anything in her life and made me feel like the happiest man in the world. I remember how all this started, it all began with her begging me to break into an amusement park with her and when I told her if she could wait until the next day I was going to rent the park for her, but she was too stubborn and said, what's the fun of spending so much money when you can just break in.” A painful smile cracks on his face recalling the memory, my heart turned heavy and my eyes started getting wet, “We drove to Lazio the same night, and the night was one of the best having her in my arms under the moon was a feeling that nothing could top. She was my angel and was taken away from me too soon.” His voice drops so does his head. I couldn't sit and watch him suffer anymore. “Did you forget that you promised to take her back to Lazio when everything was over?” I stand, The church turns quiet I take my shades off and hand them to Santiago,  all the heads turn towards me, all shocked that I was alive.

Alessandro stood there eyes widened filled with tears reflecting mine, “I am sorry I am a little late I had a little something to take care of.” I step closer, and he walks down the stage before running and pulling me into his arms.

“Oh my fucking God, you're alive.” He whispers hugging me tightly, “As you can see I am alive.” I comfort him.

He pulls away from the hug and slowly his fingers caress my cheek, "But I saw the warehouse blow up, how? How."

"It's a long story." His lips quiver before hugging me again. “I missed you so much, you don't know the pain of having the house empty without you, your voice was everywhere but it was a loud silence, your smell was everywhere but you weren't, I felt my soul slowly die without you, I need you forever and I will love you till I am a ghost and even then I will only love and seek you, you are the only person my soul aches for Mio Amore, I love you so much. ” He plants the softest kiss injected with love and affection on my lips. My hand make its way to his hair as I deepen the kiss. His lips were so soft with a tiny roughness making them even more wantable.

We don't pull away until we are breathless, our lips were swollen he slowly places his forehead on mine and kisses my forehead before hugging me again.

God, I missed him, I missed this.

***

I sit on the couch as Alessandro paces around the house, “So You are telling me Sergio knew you were alive all along and said nothing!” He yells darting towards Sergio for the third time now, “Babe stop it please, you know he did the right thing.”

He looks at me mad and hurt, “He did the right thing hiding the fact that you were alive from me when I was dying.” I step towards grabbing his face in my hand a pecking his lips, “But as you can see I am here now, and that's what matters so let's stop okay and just be happy that everything is fine.” I speak softly, he relaxes in my hand placing his hand around my waist, “But I am still killing that motherfucker Xavier.” He threats, his eyes held anger, “Yeah about that, He has already been taken care of.”

“What do you mean?”

“I showed him how we play and I am sure he will not come around ever.” I don't miss Alessandro’s smirk.

“God I can imagine how hot you will look with blood on your hands.” He threw his head back enjoying the image too much before I could react he throws me on top of his shoulder, I yelped at the sudden action but secretly enjoyed every second of it.

“Alessandro!”

“I have had enough time without you I think I deserve a reward for being in so much pain lately.” He opens the bedroom door open walking in before kicking it close and throwing me on top of the bed.

Crawling on top of me he starts showering me with kisses, my hands move to his shoulder, and suddenly he stops and grabs my wrist, “Babe?” then I notice he is staring at the bruise on my wrist caused by the top of my hands were tied with, his eyes had guilt swimming in them, I grab onto his face and make him face me, “It's fine, it's okay, it's not your fault, let's just forget it happened please.”  He nods but I notice how his mood was still the same, smashing my lips on his I kiss him deeply missing all his edges and rims.

The way I love this man is insane and I am blessed that he is mine.

He pulls away, “It will be one wild night Mio Amore, I guarantee that.” He smirks before kissing me again.

I could never get tired of him, he was a gift life had offered me and it's my favourite gift.