"𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴"

Start from the beginning

"It was good! A bit boring but good!" Eunjin smiled at him as he linked arms with her and pulled her away from Hyunji. "Do you have any classes after this?" Jaemin said, his hand fixing the strands of hair that were pointing out from her head.

"Nope! The rest of my day is free. Why?"

"Did you forget that i'm taking you on a date?" Jaemin said with a fake gasp as she shook her head. "No! I was wondering what you were planning all day! I wanted to text you but I didn't want to seem too pushy." Eunjin looked up at him and noticed his flustered expression.

"I see. Well, we're close."

"Is it the park?"

"No guessing!" Jaemin dragged her towards the park, as she guessed. Eunjin found his personality charming, though she knew he must've been putting in an act. He led her towards a pair of swing sets and gestured her to sit on one.

"Are you going to push me Jaemin?" Eunjin glanced back at him as he nodded his head. "I always wanted to do this." he said. "Then why not save it for your real girlfriend?"

"You will be my real girlfriend." Jaemin said with full confidence as he gave her a light push while she laughed. "In your dreams Jaemin." Eunjin leaned forwards while he laughed with her. "You keep saying my name, you must love it."

"No! That's just your name Jae— Shut up!"

"Exactly."

"Where are we going on this lovely Friday, Na Jaemin?"

"To a very pleasant place my dear Kim Eunjin!"

Jaemin held her hand but she didn't mind. He lead her out of the building and to the opposite direction of where they went yesterday. He was planning to take her to a tulip field, one where she could take pictures and one where he hoped to keep a picture of her.

"I haven't been in this direction before.." Eunjin mumbled, walking next to him as she looked around the unfamiliar area. "Really? That's good." Jaemin said with a chuckle. "Why is that?" she asked him, averting her gaze towards the taller of the two as he only smiled straight ahead.

"Because I found something that looks pretty and it reminds me of you."

Jaemin then stopped and pulled her in front of him, only to see a field of pink tulips. Her jaw slightly dropped at the sight, it was indeed pretty and pink tulips were indeed her favorite flower.

"It's funny because these are my favorites." Eunjin looked at him with a wide smile. "Wait really?! This is definitely a sign that we should date." Jaemin said in a not so joking tone, but she took it as a joke.

"It's so pretty!" Eunjin let go of his hand for a split second until her fingers interlocked with his again. Jaemin looked down at their hands, his heart racing faster than it already was. It was almost like he could feel it coming out of his chest, like he was scared she might've heard it.

"Very pretty." Jaemin smiled at her. "Pictures!" she said, handing him her phone as he repeatedly pressed the button. "Wait! Come closer." he said, moving his hand towards himself as Eunjin walked to him. "Okay stop..now pose!"

She posed quickly before he took the picture, he had the setting on 'live photo' so he could see the sequence in action. As he was taking pictures of her, a message popped up on the screen making a smile falter just a bit. Though he quickly changed his expression before she could notice.

Jaemin then turned off the phone and made his way to her. Eunjin became confused as to why he stopped. He then cupped her cheeks and leaned in to give her a soft kiss on her forehead as she could feel the heat rush to her face.

"You're very pretty Eunjin."

NEW MESSAGE

7:45 pm

UNKNOWN NUMBER

UNKNOWN
who are you to eunjin

JAEMIN
woah who is this?

UNKNOWN
answer the question

UNKNOWN
who are you to her?

JAEMIN
just a friend but soon
maybe something else 😐😐😊😊
🤭🤭😣😣😍😍😱🥳😞😅😅

UNKNOWN
do me a favor and stay away
from her

JAEMIN
oh and why would i do that! 😒😒

UNKNOWN
i know about what happened
between you and jeno's ex girlfriend

JAEMIN
oh

UNKNOWN
do me another favor while you're at it

thank you to the people who are reading, i love you forever <3 :)