Chapter 20 - Jasmine

I'm upside down on the pole when he sits at the stage. Leonidas. His name echos through my body. I haven't seen him since our date. I still haven't gotten his number or a replacement phone, but he said he had some business to take care of and he didn't know how long it would be. I don't care. He isn't mine. I sure would like to give him a ride anyway.

My moves on stage grow more seductive now that he is watching, I can feel myself getting hotter and more into it. The money is stacking up around the stage, out of the corner of my eye I see Leonidas has made a stack for me as well. I finish my song on my knees at the front of the stage, running a hand up my body slowly.

The guys sitting around the stage are howling, calling my name and begging me to be theirs. I strut the stage, slowly collecting the money while Leonidas smirks at me. I pick up the money in front of him, raise an eyebrow in challenge and he just grins.

Moments after I get back to the dressing room one of the women serving drinks comes in to tell me a guy has requested a private dance. I ask her where he is sitting, she tells me, "Near the front of the stage, to the left. Tall, dark, and a voice made to entice."

I nod, laughing. "I'll be with him shortly. Thanks!" I change outfits, slipping on a black thong with matching star pasties and a zip front mini skirt with matching zip front crop tank. To finish the outfit I slip on platform, spike-heeled thigh high boots.

Stepping out of the back room I nearly run into the bouncer waiting for me. He points at Leonidas and says, "Sue said he is getting a dance?" At my nod he says, "Give me five to get your room set up. You going to tell him the rules?"

I laugh, "Oh yes, I am." Bill chuckles and heads for the room while I walk over to the table Leonidas is sitting at. "So, I'm told you would like a private dance?"

He looks me up and down a slow smile spreading across his face, "Oh yeah. I definitely want a dance from you." He nudges a chair out for me, "Have a seat."

I pull the chair away from the table and I sit. "I have to tell you the rules. We have new rules that only apply to certain dancers and I get to be one of them." He raises a brow at me and I continue, "We have a reclined chair that you will sit in. Your hands can be tied or cuffed, but they have to be secured behind you. Your hips must be secured to the chair as well. If you begin to thrash about, the dance ends and you don't get a refund for the time left. No touching, if you work at touching me the dance will end. Lastly, Bill will be there watching you."

"You know they don't have anything that could hold me if I didn't choose to be held?"

"I do. But if you don't play along with it you get no dance. You want a different dance, talk to me after work. You going to behave or should I tell Bill not to worry about getting the room set up?"

"I'll behave. I'm eager to see just why they lock your people down. Do you pay the guy off when you feed?"

"We can talk about that some other time, Bill is on his way over, the room is ready."

Bill steps up to the table, "Hi. I'm Bill. I'll be your monitor for the dance. Has Amber explained the procedure?"

Leonidas looks at me, "Yes... Amber has explained it quite thoroughly."

Bill claps his hands together, "Great. Let's go." He leads Leonidas and I to the room, moving to stand by the chair he asks Leonidas, "Would you prefer cuffs or rope?"

"Rope, thanks." He lays on the chair, Bill kneels behind it and ties his hands. That done he stands and moves to Leonidas' hips and picks up the seat belt straps hanging from either side, fastening them over him before pulling the strap snug across him. Bill walks to the light switches and dims the lighting, hitting the button to start a sultry song with a good drum beat and really nice bass.

I walk over to the foot of the chair, "Ready?"

He nods and Bill hits his timer. I trail a hand in the air, just a scant inch from touching him as I walk slowly to be even with his hips. He sucks in a breath as I lean over him, carefully gripping the opposite edge of the chair and swinging my leg over him so I stand straddling the chair. Straightening I undulate with the music, running my hands over my body. Reaching my breasts I slide my hand across to the zipper, grasping the tab with thumb and forefinger I lean in close to him, using my other hand to brace myself on the edge of the chair. His eyes focus on my cleavage I pull the zipper down till my breasts are freed from the restraint. I lean forward slightly before I swing back to stand upright. I rotate my hips over him as I slip the top down my arms and toss it off to the side.

I spend some time moving with the music over him, lowering myself over him till nothing but air and opportunity separate us before I straighten to run my hands down my body from the top of my breasts over my belly and down to the bottom hem of my skirt. Leonidas breath is rapid as he focuses on the fingers pulling the zipper up incrementally. I reach the top and toss the skirt off to one side.

Grinding over him as he watches the thin fabric of my thong dip and sway over his jeans encased hardness. I run my hands back up my body to cup my breasts as I undulate over him and he groans.

I hear Bill's timer chiming and I realize why he is groaning. I smile down at him as Bill turns up the lights, "Was it good for you?"

He slants me a hot look, "You know it was."

Bill chuckles as I swing my leg over and gather up my clothing, "Great isn't she? Guess you know why the precautions now." He kneels down and unties Leonidas' hands. Standing up he says, "I'll let you unbuckle the hip strap."

I finish zipping my clothes on and give them a wave, "I have to go finish my last set." Strolling back to the dressing room I have a grin plastered on my face and an extra sway in my hips. I always feel extra after a private dance and it is even better this time since it was him.

I finish my set and get cashed out. Changing into street clothes I head for the back door. Bill is waiting there and he says, "Your last lap dance guy is outside. You need me to walk you home?"

I grin and tell him, "Oh honey, I'm more dangerous than anything waiting for me out there in the dark."

He chuckles, "Well, I guess you are at that. See ya."

I step outside and I take a deep breath. I smell a trace of Mikael, like he came through checking on me. Mostly I smell Leonidas standing across the parking lot. I walk over to him, looking up at him I ask, "How's things?" as I flick my eyes to his zipper and back up to his eyes.

He chuckles, low and deep sending gooseflesh racing across my body, "Uncomfortable. Care to help me alleviate some tension?"

I laugh, "I would love to help you alleviate some tension."