Chapter 5 - Jasmine

I wake up that evening all snugged up under this really fluffy blanket I found, feeling comfortable and warm. Sitting up I realize that I don't have clothing for today, unless I raid his closet some more. I grab my phone and pull up a website, I have all that money in savings and this is the kind of thing it should be for. I spend some time adding items to the cart. I am still cost conscious, even if I don't need to runaway anymore. There, got the last items added to cart and now I can... not checkout because I don't know the address here. Fuck. I get up to finally visit the bathroom, his clothes from yesterday are still laying on the foot of the bed. I think about putting them on but nah, I am in a room by myself. I'll dress when I leave the room.

Just as I get to the door of the bathroom I hear the bedroom door open and Mikael swearing, "Fuck, don't you ever wear clothing?"

I laugh, "Yes, but I need clothing to wear. Put the address in the boxes on the phone so I can get my order here." I step into the bathroom and leave him to it. I really had to go and ah, the sweet relief. I clean up and wash my hands, careful to hang the towel back up when I finish. He hands me the phone when I get to the bed. I look at the screen, looks like he put the order through. Excellent. Hopefully it was still set to fast shipping. I hit the button to shut off the display and look up to see him staring at me like he wants to eat me. I decide to let him chase me this time and I pick up his shirt, when I straighten I find him standing much closer. I drop the shirt and put my hands on that big chest of his, raising up on my toes to whisper in his ear, "I taste just as good as I look. Go ahead, run your hands down my body," I feel his hands settle on my waist and one goes up my back while the other runs down to cup my ass. His cock is pressing into my stomach through his pants and I press my body against it, making him groan. The hand on my back moves to cup a breast before pinching my nipple lightly. I gasp and moan softly in his ear, "Yesss."

I press soft kisses on his collar bone as his hands continue to explore my body. Just as things are getting exciting some jackass knocks on the door and he freezes. He steps back from me, grasping my arms when I wobble because I was leaning on him. His face is flushed and his fangs out, his eyes are more pupil than anything as he calls out, "Yes, who is it?"

"It's Eason, some information came to me and I wanted to share. Is this not a good time?"

Mikael's eyes flit down my body and back up to meet mine, "I'll be right out. Meet me in the kitchen."

I smirk, "Suddenly hungry? You could take care of that here you know."

He leans in and takes a deep breath with his nose buried in my neck. I lean my head away to give him better access but he withdraws. "I'll see you downstairs. Help yourself to my closet until your clothes arrive."

"Ugh. Fine. Do you have a washer set?"

"Yes, it is down the hall, the door is marked laundry."

"Good. I'll wash my clothes and the ones of yours I wore last night. Hard to keep my pants dry with you all around."

His eyes widen and he smiles, chuckling as he walks to the door and leaves the room. Blast it all Eason, I was getting there. I sigh and head for his closet, fuck it's big. He has a lot of nice button up shirts, I decide to try one of those tied at the bottom and a stretchy pair of running pants. Yes, these fit me nicely since they are supposed to be form fitted and the shirt works tied up with not all the buttons done up. I straighten up the bed and gather my laundry, heading down the hall to find this washing set.