Chapter 7 - Jasmine

In the kitchen I am blasting some music on my phone while I make food. It is strange cooking for just myself but I can't say I don't like it. Today I am having sautéed greens with a pork chop on the side and some acorn squash. I need to order some more food now that I have the address. Food going I turn to my phone and lower the volume since it will be so close. I raise my eyes to the ceiling, its a really nice ceiling, and try to think of what stores would be good to order from. I finally decide on a store and drag my eyes from the ceiling to find Sebastian in front of me. I jump, "Fucking shit! Don't sneak up on people like that! I am still human, I coulda had a heart attack!"

Sebastian laughs, "I was trying to see what you were looking at up there. What are you doing? You need to tend your food before it burns."

"Dammit!" I set my phone on the counter to go move stuff around in the pan. "I was thinking. That ceiling is really great and I was using it for inspiration."

He looks up at the ceiling. "Its just a ceiling."

I look over at him, "No it is not. To me, that is a great ceiling. All smooth and designs and scrollwork around the edges. Way above stained ceiling tiles and tin that has been silver-queened so much the thin walls of the trailer are barely holding up the weight of it. But the water just keeps finding a way in."

He eyes me and the ceiling in turns, "I suppose it is different than what you describe. I haven't been in a trailer at all. I think I have lived a much different life than you."

I set my greens on a plate, "How surprising. How old are you? Are you thousands of years old? Hundreds?"

"A few hundred." He leans against the counter as I set my pork chop on the plate, "Definitely before the time of trailers."

I open the oven and use a towel to pull out the acorn squash, "As I suspected. Much too old to remember being poor, if you ever were."

"Well, you've got me there. I was not ever what one would call poor. I was the son of a nobleman when I was turned. An absolute cad but I had a charming, rakish air about me so people let it slide. Women adored me, at first." He chuckled, "And then there was a new woman and they would hate me for a time. It didn't matter to me, I was young and having fun. Then one night on my drunken way home I was stopped by a gorgeous woman who said she was in need of my assistance. I followed her right up to her quarters and there my fate was sealed."

I laugh while I butter the squash, and then carry plate and utensils to the island. I sit on a stool and start cutting my chop. "So some fabulous lady of the night walked up to you and said, I need your assistance and you just followed along like a good pup, never even the slightest clue, no thought that this might be a trap?"

Sebastian shakes his head ruefully, "Sadly no. I was, regrettably, as dumb as I was young. But here I am now. I think it all worked out."

"Looks like. What was being turned like for you? Why did she turn you? Did she give you any guidance after?"

His eyes widen at my questions, "So you really mean to be turned?"

"I asked you first, but yes. I am working on a plan to get Mikael to turn me, unless," I tip my head to the side and move the hair from my neck, "you would like to take care of that now?"

His eyes glitter and I watch his fangs extend, "Put that away. Eat your food. You know Mikael has forbidden all of us to bite you."

I shrug, "I mean, we could have sex and you could do it in the heat of the moment. I would be happy to swear it was an accident." His eyes still glitter and the pupils are large, the fangs haven't gone anywhere. Fuck it, I'm shooting my shot. I get up and walk over to stand in front of him, "Can I put my hands on you?"

He sucks in air even as he nods. I place my splayed hands on his chest and rise up on my toes, my mouth a hairsbreadth from his I whisper, "Can I kiss you?" He answers with his arms crushing my body to his as his lips meet mine in a kiss that could set fire to a thousand ships. His cock is digging into my belly as he lifts me off my feet. My nails dig into his chest as his other hand roams my back to settle on my ass.

He breaks the kiss, gasping for air and growling as he sets me down and away from him, his hands on my arms he says, "I am not strong enough for this." For long moments the only sound is our heavy breathing.

"You could. You could definitely do this. I really want you to do this. And I will absolutely be grateful if you turn me before, during, or after. Please do this. Don't leave me hanging..."

He looks me in the eye, the hunger I see there sends a rush of heat to my core, "I want to, oh god do I want to. Mikael has all but claimed you. I can't interfere with that. He doesn't own you, I know, I know. But I do owe him. And oh is the debt being paid right now. Please understand that my walking away from you right now is nothing," the growl that comes out as he says nothing gives me the most delicious shivers, "about me not wanting to finish this. I assure you, I very much want you."

He releases my arms and leaves the kitchen so fast I don't even see him go. And I am left with a throbbing pussy and cold food. I finish the food, because I need to eat. While I am forcing that down my throat I sit there getting more angry in time with the throbbing of my aching pussy. I have never been turned down so many times in all my life. What the fuck is up with this place?

My food finished I clean up and head upstairs. It's almost morning and I need to get some sleep since there appears to be no chance I am getting any dick or vagina tonight. Stomping my way up the stairs I run into Chloe, she says something to me and I just grunt as I walk on by. Suddenly I am slammed against the wall and she is whispering in my ear, "They left you hanging, not me. But I'll help you out," I feel her hand slipping in the waistband of Mikael's pants and slipping down to press my clit, "because I can't stand to see a girl so miserable." With that she slips two fingers into my soaked pussy, pressing the base of her thumb against my clit as she starts fucking me with her fingers. I moan, "Oh yes, yes, yes!" She speeds up her ministrations and I cum on her talented fingers within a couple minutes, thankfully she keeps me pressed against the wall with her arm across my chest because my legs forget how to support me. I recover the ability to stand and make coherent sounds and she extracts her hand from my pants, licking her fingers and grinning at me.

"Would, uh, would you like to come to my room and allow me to reciprocate?"

She grins, "Ordinarily I would say yes but I just had sex with Eason, I was on my way to shower. I'll take a raincheck for a later date though."

"Well, then thank you. I feel a lot less angry suddenly and I am going to bed. You have a wonderful day and feel free to cash in that raincheck whenever you like."

She grins a little wider and continues on her way as I make my way to my, well, Mikael's room. I walk in and find my clothing order sitting on the bed, wonderful. I move it off to one side and after visiting the bathroom, I press the button to turn off the lamp and fall into bed, snuggling in as sleep comes easily for once.