"𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦"

"DID YOU REALLY?"

Saturday came by quicker than she expected, Eunjin was with Daeun and Jaeyeon getting ready, even though she didn't take long since she wasn't dressing up as much as Daeun did

Eunjin stared at the younger girl, giving her a look as to what she was wearing. "Aren't you cold Daeun?" she asked her. "Nope!" Daeun turned to the older with a smile. Jaeyeon gave her a look before glancing at Eunjin who shrugged her shoulders.

"Is Hyunji coming?" Eunjin asked the two, going on her phone and texting her. "I think so— Oh! She said she was coming with a guy!" Daeun said, fixing her lashes in the mirror as Jaeyeon mocked her, earning a punch on the arm. "A guy? How come she never told me?" Eunjin mumbled.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

The three walked into the loud house, the smell of nothing but alcohol reached their noses fairly quickly. Daeun immediately spotted Hyunji just in the corner talking with someone and called her over. Eunjin looked around, visibly uncomfortable at where she was as she tried looking for familiar faces.

"I didn't know Eunjin was willing to come." Hyunji said, glancing over to Eunjin as her head immediately turned to the mention of her name. "They forced me." she pointed over to Jaeyeon and Daeun. "Come on! You can't just stay in your dorm and study all the time!" Jaeyeon said, ruffling her hair while she mumbled about having to fix it again.

"Eunjin!" she heard a recognizable voice, her friends immediately saw the visible smile on her face once she turned around and looked at the boy. "Jaemin!" Eunjin quickly made her way to him as her friends continued to stare. "She really wasn't joking when she said they were friends."

"Come on, i'll introduce you to the others." he grabbed her hand and lead the way to the opposite side of the house, walking past her friends. "Wow..she really just left." Jaeyeon mumbled. "I still don't know how they met."

"The others are here too?"

"Yeah, even Jisung and Chenle, but they're not drinking because if they do. Then our asses are getting kicked by their mom's." Jaemin said, turning his head back to her as she laughed. "I see."

Jaemin then opened a door to where his friends were, well half of them, and saw that they were all playing a game of Uno. Their heads turned to the both of them while their jaws dropped at the sight of Eunjin.

"Eunjin?!" they all collectively said at the same time, dropping their cards as if they weren't in the middle of a serious game and made their way to her and Jaemin. "Wow..you're really pretty in person!" Xiaojun said with a smile. "Thank you!" Eunjin said back.

"Jaemin! They're playing spin the bottle, wanna go— Eunjin?!" Sungchan's jaw drop at the sight of her. He didn't really expect her to come to the party. "Eunjin, i'm Sungchan." he made his way to her and waved. "Sungchan, i'm Eunjin! It's nice to see you in person!" she smiled.