VPoké Chapter 3: Catching will be learned (RW, YB)

The duo teams of RW, YB, JP, NR, SN and CV have scattered in the Emerald Forest in search for Pokemon. Due to each of them having a Go-pro on their head the students in the Auditorium are able to see what they can see.

With RW:

Ruby and Weiss are walking around the unusual calm Emerald Forest. Due to Ruby already having both Sylveon and Budew, she can't catch anything new, so they are both looking for a Pokemon for Weiss.

Speaking of which, they both have one Pokemon out. Ruby has her shiny Budew in her arms while Weiss' Snorunt was walking by their side.

Ruby: "You know, the Emerald Forest is quite calming when you're not running around franticly trying to find a partner."

Weiss: "Or flying on the back of a Nevermore."

Both of their Pokemon have a sweatdrop at their trainers interaction.

Ruby: "Yeah, that too, hehe."

Silence ensued, all four sets of eyes looking for any kind of Pokemon.

Weiss: "By the way, why do you have your Budew out and not Sylveon? You seem to understand her the best."

The silver eyed leader knew exactly what her white themed partner meant by the last part.

Ruby: "Well, Saph said that we have to build a strong connection to all of our Pokemon to be able to understand them equally."

Well, here is what she actually meant.

RWBYS Dorm room:

It is the afternoon after the team has FINALLY been able to get some well deserved rest. They are currently at the EPS just having a great time chatting with their friends and letting the new Pokemon get to meet the old ones.

Yang: "So your mission is cancled?"

Jaune: "Yeah, apparently they have effectively shut down all the missions for the next week."

Nora: "And just when we were about to go to a special place too!"

While that was happening, Ruby was trying to use her upgraded Aura to talk to various Pokemon. However, all she hears is their name. Heck, even when she talks to her Budew she hears the Pokemon's own tounge in the middle of a conversation.

So, she does the only thing imaginable.

Ruby: "Saaaaaaph! My Poke-Powers aren't working properly!"

Saph sighed

Saph: "One, they're not called 'Poke-Powers', its Aura. Two, its not that they're not working properly, its that you havent trained them yet."

Ruby: "Then how do I do that?!"

Saph: "Look, just, start by building a better connection to all your Pokemon. If you are able to understand all of them flawlessly, you know that you're getting the hang of your power. Just think of it as a muscle, as in it gets better the more you use it."

Behind him, Lucario gives him a bit of a stare.

Lucario: "You do know that Aura isn't exactly like a muscle."

All Ruby heard of that is "Lucario Lucario."

Saph: "Zip it!"

Present time:

Ruby: "Besides, it is a bit unfair if I only let one of my Pokemon do anything." She turns to her Pokemon. "You are able to defeat all of the monster out there!"