V2 Chapter 5: Let's Dance

Ruby Rose is currently sitting by herself, looking rather down while she held her Budew and pat Eevee. Weiss then comes along and places down two folded cloths down.

Weiss: "I need you to pick a tablecloth." She told her whilst smiling

Ruby: "Aren't they both the same?"

Eevee tilted her head in the same kind of confusion. Budew didn't even glance at the items.

Weiss: *sigh*"I don't even know why I asked!"

She took the cloth and walked away. Yang comes along carrying a big speaker while her Rockruff is running around her.

Yang: "Come on little buddy, this thing is very heavy!"

She eventually placed it down, causing Ruby and several other things to jump up a bit, literally. She brushed off her hands as she went over to her sister.

Yang: "So, have you picked out a dress yet?"

Ruby: What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?

Yang: "Oh, don't worry; she's going."

Ruby: "If you know how to do that, then you can use that same magic trick on Saph."

They both look over to the person in question, who is currently carrying the second speaker over to the stage with the help of his sister. Another person in really baggy clothing is also standing by.

Yang: "That is a problem I will solve when it comes."

She then looked over to the side and gasped in an exasperated fashion.

Yang: "Weiss! I thought we agreed: No doilies!"

Weiss goes over to her and points in her face "If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!"

At that moment, the door opens and the usual duo of Sun and Neptune came in.

Neptune: "Your dance is gonna have fog machines?"

Weiss: "We were thinking about it..."

The two otherworldly trainers just roll their eyes at her 180.

Neptune: "That's pretty cool."

Sun: "You ladies all excited for dress-up?"

Ruby: "Pfft... Yeah, right!"

Yang: "Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night!"

Weiss turned to the newcomers. "What are you two wearing?"

Sun: "Uuhhh... this?" He said, gesturing to his current shirtless outfit

Neptune steps up and holds a hand in front of his friend's face. "Ignore him for he knows not what he says."

Yang: "That's already two, since a certain blue gem named friend of ours isn't going to wear anything special either."

The "blue gem named friend" was already done with placing the second speaker and has found the time to throw an empty Poke-ball at her head. Which in turn earned him a smack to the back of his head.

Lara: "She is telling the truth, you know."

Saph groaned in annoyance. "Listen, the only time I woar a tux was at the wedding if the brother of my best friend, and I did this out of respect to the both of them."

Weiss: "You, in a tuxido? Hard to belief."

Lara smirked at that statement. "You want prove?"

Saph: "What prove?