V1 Chapter 1: Rampaging Pokemon

Five Months.

It has been Five Months since Simon and his Team got Transported to this New world with a Broken moon.

In this Amount of time he did Plenty of Research.

First of all, he landed in a World called Remnant, more Specifically in the Kingdom called Vale.

Second of all, There are two Intelegent Species in the World. The Normal Humans and the so called 'Faunus'. They are Humans with Animalistic Charackteristics such as Certain Body parts and Instincts.

Third of all, these Dark creatures are called Grimm. Apperantly these things are Soulles and are attracted to Negative emotions like Dustox to light.

So that is why we didn't feel anything.

Fourth, The Concept of Aura is Different in this world than in his. Here, Aura is seen as an Extension of someones Soul rather than the Lifeforce of every living being. It also works Different as well. The Aura here can be Unlocked for anyone to use it.

Back in His world, Simon was just Lucky enough to have a Strong Aura that he can Manipulate thanks for the Help of a Trainer in Sinnoh as well as his Partner Lucario.

Also, with the Aura, the People here are able to have something called a Semblance. It is Basically a Superpower that is Mostly Unique to each individual.

And lastly, Pokemon don't exist. Or at leas until Five years ago when many just Suddenly Appeared out of No where. The People of Remnant didn't exactly react Positively towards the Pokemon, many of them mistaking them for New or Unknown Grimm. It didn't help that the Natural Reaction of Getting Attacked, is for the Pokemon to fight Back.

Though he couldn't really blame them since the Only kind of Pokemon they have Encountered where Large Fully Evolved Pokemon such as Pangoro, Garbodor, Duraladon and-

"TYRANITAAAAAAAR!!!"

oh......

Simon was walking out of a Lybrary at the Edge of the City of Vale when this Pokemon Attacked.

The Tyranitar had a Clear Look of Rage in its Eyes as it Used a Stone egde to Destroy a Nearby Building.

This is Bad. He thought. No Pokemon Rages for no Reason, not even Tyranitar!

"TAAARR" It raised one Foot before slaming it into the Ground, causing a Massive Earthquake to Occur.

If i Don't do anything People will get hurt or Worse, if these Huntsmen and Huntresses appear then it would look bad for Tyranitar.

As Soon as the Quake stopped he Sprung into Action. Running towards the Pokemon, he Created an Aura Sphere that he Launched to the Creatures Head. It Conected, sending the Tyranitar tumbeling Backwards.

It Retaliated by Sending a Stone edge in his Direction. Simon Launched another Sphere of Aura into the Approaching Pillars. Both Attacks Exploded upon Impact, creating a lot of Smoke.

Simon Closed his Eyes and let his Aura help with Sensing the Large Pokemon. Once he found it, he Rushed inside the Storm cloud. The Pokemon was About to do another Earthquake Attack, so Simon Covered his Fist with his Cyan Aura and Punched Tyranitar in the Leg that Wasn't raised, making it lose Balance and fall on its Back.

The Impact of it Landing Cleared the Smoke, Revealing it to anyone who was Still Present.

"What just Happaned?"

"This kid just went up Against a New Grimm!"

"Where are his Parents?"

"He should've let The Huntsmen to the Job."