V2 Chapter 3: Terra forming

In the dorm room of Team RWBY+S was currently occupied by Blake, lying on her head whilst letting a lot of thiughts go through her head. That is, until the rest of her team come through the door.

Yang: "How could I have lost with Rockruff against that sword! Oh, and thanks for those, uh...."

Saph: "Max Revives."

Yang: "Yeah, thanks for giving Rockruff one of those."

Ruby: "If you would have let her use Bite instead of Tackle then you would have won."

Yang: "You've got to mix it up from time to time."

Having none of that, Blake tries to sneak out of the room.

Weiss: "Stop!"

Whitch failed.

Weiss: "Lately you have been quiet, anti social and moody!"

Yang: "Uh, have you met Blake?"

Saph: "Bad timing to be the comic releave."

Weiss: "Which I get is kind of your thing, but you've been doing it more than usual! Which quite frankly, is unacceptable! You made a promise to me, to all of us, that you would let us know if something is wrong. So, Blake Belladonna, what is wrong!?"

She did a flip and landed on a chair, balancimg on it whilst pointing at Blake. After a moment she stepped of it and placed ot back. Saph held up a random card in his hand, showing the number 8.

Saph: "A bit over dramatic, but otherwise impressive."

This got ignored by everyone however.

Blake: "I just, I don't understand how everyone can be so calm."

Ruby: "You're still thinking about Torchwick?"

Blake: "Torchwick, the White Fang, all of it! Something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it!"

Yang: "Ozpin told us not to worry. Between the police and the Huntsmen, I'm sure they can handle it."

Blake: "Well I'm not! They don't know the White Fang like I do!"

Saph: "Calm your Horseas Blake."

Weiss: "Okay, between blowing up nightclubs, stopping thieves, and fighting for freedom, I'm sure the three of you think that you're all ready to go out and apprehend these ne'er-do-wells!"

Ruby: "Uh, who?"

Weiss: "But let me once again be the voice of reason. We're students! We're not ready to handle this sort of situation!"

Ruby: "Well yeah, but..."

Weiss: "We're not ready!"

Blake: "And we may never be ready! Our enemies aren't just going to sit around and wait for graduation day. They're out there, somewhere, planning their next move, and none of us know what it is, but it's coming! Whether we're ready or not!"

Ruby: "Okay, all in favor of becoming the youngest Huntresses to single-handedly taking down a corrupt organization conspiring against the Kingdom of Vale... say aye."

Saph: "'Scuse me pardon?"

Yang Pumps her fist enthusiastically and points at Blake. "Yes! I love it when you're feisty!"

Weiss: "Well, I suppose it could be fun."

Ruby: "None of you said aye!"

They then turned to the one person who didn't say abything that dounded like an agreememt.