V2 Chapter 8: The Ghost Town

After waiting for the bullheads to arrive, in which time Saph, Ruby and Yang returned their Pokemon, Team RWBYS helped load the still unconcious Pilot into one of them before boarding another. Doctor Oobleck didn't have it that easy, as the Doduo didn't want to let go of him. For Saph, this simply meant that the Pokemon wants to come with the Doctor, which he accepts very quickly. So now, after giving Oobleck a Poke-ball for his new Pokemon Partner, they have boarded the bullhead and are on their way to their second part of the mission.

In the bullhead, Blake and Ruby, as well as Oobkeck after convincing him, have released their new Pokemon, Weiss meanwhile grumbling that she is the only one on the team to not have a Pokemon. She was sort of comforted by Zwei as she hugged the corgi while Ruby and Blake scanned their new Pokemon.

 She was sort of comforted by Zwei as she hugged the corgi while Ruby and Blake scanned their new Pokemon

'Meowth Alolan form, the Scratch Cat Pokemon, a Dark type. Deeply proud and keenly smart, this Pokémon moves with cunning during battle and relentlessly attacks enemies' weak points. It's impulsive, selfish, and fickle. It's very popular with some Trainers who like giving it the attention it needs.'

The Meowth prooves the second part by using her tail to polish the coin.

Yang: "Well, isn't that ironic. The black Cat Faunus has captured a Dark type Cat."

Blake and Meowth simply gave her a disapproving glare.

'Sylveon, the Intertwining Pokemon and the evolution from Eevee, a Fairy type

'Sylveon, the Intertwining Pokemon and the evolution from Eevee, a Fairy type. By releasing enmity-erasing waves from its ribbonlike feelers, Sylveon stops any conflict. Once a fight breaks out, it will unflinchingly charge at dragon Pokémon that are many times larger than itself.'

Ruby: "Hold on... the Sylveon on the picture has bkue eyes. Why does my Sylveon have silver eyes?"

Saph: "I noticed the oddity too, but I
didn't say anything because of the situation. My best guess, some kind of reaction from Eevee' unstable DNA and being withing close to your Aura for a long time. Also, Dazzling Gleam gets emmited from the whole body, not just the eyes."

Yang: "Okay, whatever you say mr. Pokemon-proffesor."

Saph simply looked at her with half open eyes as Rotom scanned the Doduo.