V1 Chapter 9: First Catch

They walked into the emerald forest, following the same route as akways to the spot with the piles of fallen trees. They had plenty of time, the condition being to back back at Curfew at the latest. On the way, Ruby asked Saph many questions regarding Pokemon moves.

Ruby: "Can Eevee use the same Aura Attack as your Lucario?"

Saph: "No, she can't. Did your Affinity for weapons carry over to Pokemon moves?"

Ruby: "Wha- Why would you aks that?"

Saph: "Because those are the only questions you have asked me so far."

Ruby: "No! .......maybe."

Eevee chuckled at her embarresment.

Ruby: "Oh be quiet you."

They soon found themself at the tree piles. Saph is now leaving his Bag here, hidden to anyone who might accidentally come across this place. He took out his Poke-balls and threw them in the air, releasing his Pokemon.

Despite having seen them acouole of times now, Ruby us always amazed of their appearance.

Ruby: "Hello Guys!"

The Pokemon greeted her back in their own cries.

Saph: "Ruby, if you already taje the time to be here, at least give me a hand in preparing their food. I don't have to tell you this everytime we go here now do I?"

Ruby: "On it!"

Ruby made her way to one of the tree piles and gathered some firewood, while Saph took out the Cooking suplies.

During the Cooking process, Saph had to keep Ruby from making the Fire too hot, stirr too fast or too slow and help not mess up the Timing for the Finishing step. Pretty soon, the Pokemon where eating their food.

During the time, Ruby was scanning Saphs Pokemon for the hubdreth time, still amazed by their data.

Ruby: "I still can't belief that Tyrantrum hqs been resurected from a fossile."

"Rantrum."

Ruby: "And you say you have gotten him afzer calming him down from a rampage?"

Saph: "Well, calming down is a loose term. The actual story was I Captured him before he could do any more Harm, then managed to find out what's wrong."

Tyrantrum let out a low grumble, ashamed for his past actions.

Ruby: "That is actually what i wanted to ask you. How do these balls work?"

Saph looked at her, blinking a few times. "You only ask that now?"

Ruby: "There where other things in my mind, alright?"

Saph put his hands behind his head. "Well, Pokemon are basically greatured made of solidified energy. The Poke-balls are made to absorb this energy without harming the Pokemon."

Ruby looked at him with a look of confusion.

Saph let out a sigh. "Pokemon are sollid light, the Poke-balls capture the light."

Ruby now seemed to understand, making a long "Oohh" sound.

Ruby: "And how do you catch a Pokemon?"

Saph: "Well, you just throw the ball at it after weakening the Pokemon."

Ruby: "It's that easy?!"

Saph: "Basically, but you need to have a Trainercard first."

Ruby tilted her heqd in confusion. "A what?"