V1 Chapter 6: One Fatefull Night

It was a Nice day in Beacon. The sun was high in the cloudless sky, the Grimm kept far away from them and the Pokempn where hiding from trouble.

It was a good day.

???: "HOLD STILL!"

Except inside Beacon.

There, it was currently Combat class with Glynda Goodwitch for the first year students. On the Arena Itself where currently Saph, who now has visible bags under his eyes, and the leader of Team CDNL, Cardin Winchester.

This Battle comenved from the request of said leader to see, in his own words "If he is actually good or just dead weight to their team."

He must be regreting this now, because for the Entire fight thus far, None of them dealt any damage to one another. This is because Saph isn't even attacking, but dodging each and every one of Cardins attacks.

Cardin: "Hold still you little worm!"

Saph: "Yeah, how about no?"

Cardin released an enraged scream before attacking with an overhead swing with his weapon, which Saph dodges by simply stepping to the side.

Even most Rock-types can attack faster abd less predictable then that.

The brutish warior was Panting loudly while the Pokemon Trainer wasn't even breaking a sweat.

Glynda: "Two minutes Remaining."

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that this was a Timed round with a time limit of 10 minutes.

Upon hearing this, Saph got into a low position before charging towards Cardin, who was standing in an upright fighting stance. He created a small Aurasphere in his palm and shot it at one of his Legs.

The impact caused Cardins Aura to flare up and loose his Balance. Saph then took a grip of Cardins weapon before thrusting his free Aura encased hand at the Hand that was holding the Weapon.

Cardin released the grip on his weapon as he realed his hand back in pain. Saph took a good hold on the Twohanded weapon, covering it with a cyan Aura before smashing it into Cardins chestplate. The added Aura caused Cardin to get launched a few feet and fall on his Back.

He was about when he found a bright Cyan sphere of Aura infront of his face. Behind it was Saph with a smug grin on his face.

Saph: "Checkmate, you're out."

He let the attack dissapear when Glynda called the match.

Glynda: "As you have seen, a strategy to fight against a stronger oponent is to make them tired, then strike at the right moment. I hope you have learned anything from todays lesson. Dismissed."

The students stood up and one by one left the Classroom. Saph was walking back to his Team, who where all congratulating him.

Ruby: "That was so Awesome!"

Yang: "You really kicked that Jerks Butt!"

Blake: "It was quite a good Performance."

Yang: "You made Weiss' performance against the Boarbatusk look like an amateurs play."

Weiss: "Hey!...... yeah, you're right."

Saph: "Thanks." He looks at the time on his Scroll. "We should better change back to our Uniforms and go to lunch. (Maybe i can catch some sleep before next class.)" He said the last part under his breath, but the Girls still heard it.

Girls changing room. (Beacon must have one of those, right?)

Yang: "Hey, is it just me or is Saph not getting enough sleep?"