"𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘪 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥"

Start from the beginning

EUNJIN
i do!!

KUN
okay okayy

KUN
are you okay?

EUNJIN
im very okay, why?

KUN
just asking, you should go to sleep now!!

KUN
when's your first class?

EUNJIN
at 10, but usually i wake up at 8 to start
getting ready then eat breakfast!

KUN
okay😭

KUN
go to sleep eunjin, you shouldn't be
up this early finishing homework!

EUNJIN
i will, but what about you?

KUN
i'll sleep once you sleep :)

EUNJIN
sleeping!!

KUN
goodnight or morning?? eunjin!!

EUNJIN
goodnight/morning kun!! :)
seen just now

Daeun stared at her older friend in surprise, shocked to see that she was sleeping in her bed peacefully while Jaeyeon was trying to wake her up. "She was probably up all night again, let her be." Daeun said, shoving Jaeyeon on his shoulder.

The nineteen year old made her way to Eunjin's desk, seeing the open books that were laid across the flat area. Daeun then saw the dried dots of water of her journals, tilting her head in confusion before glancing back at Eunjin.

"I'm killing the man who's been making her cry again." Daeun said as Jaeyeon quickly looked at her. "What do you mean?" he said, giving the younger girl a glance. "You know how she is, when she's down about a guy..she forces herself to study all night when all she does is cry? Yeah, she's doing it again!"

"But I don't get it, it's not like they're that special."

"To you, you might think differently than her, but obviously she likes them alot." Daeun punched Jaeyeon's shoulder as he turned and glared at her. "But for what? They're just guys—"

"Do you like her or something? You seem so concerned about it!" Daeun interrupted the older boy as he scoffed. "As if. She's too nice for her own good." Jaeyeon glanced over to the sleeping girl, it was currently 9:50 in the morning, just ten minutes before her first class.

"We'll let her sleep, come on, let's go get some food in the meanwhile."

12:56 pm

HOT PTV STANS

EUNJIN
WHY DIDNT NO ONE WAKE ME
UP

EUNJIN
I HAD A TEST TODAY

EUNJIN
im goign to cryyT

EUNJIN
guys why didnt you wake me up

DAEUN
CAYSE YOU LOOKED TIRED