Chapter 21 Cry Me A River

Chapter 21 -Cry Me A River

Song- Cry Me A River By: Justin Timberlake ( Play this song while reading! It helps set the emotion! It'll make it so much better! I promise!)

Picture of Colin on the side:) ----------------------------------------------->

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sorry sir but I can't stay." I quickly responded.

"You don't have a choice. Until the situation is under control, we would appreciate if you all would stay inside the house. It's for your safety."

"But, but I cant!" I said, raising my voice, which at this point was dripping with desperation.

"And why is that?" The man asked with one eyebrow raised.

"See I have the medical condition where if I'm in a house to long I can't breathe. It's really bad. I suffered many troubled years as a kid." I said gazing down to the floor.

"Ya, uh huh, sure. What happens if you do?" He asked again.

"Erm..well...it gets really hard to breathe." I said clasping my hand to my throat as if I was struggling to get air. "The walls start caving in." I added frantically looking around the room, "and." I took a loud deep breathe. "The." Breathe. "Floor." Breathe. "Turns." Breathe. "To." Breathe "lava." I finished. I quickly dropped to the floor faking not being able to breathe any longer.

"AHH THE LAVA. NO. NO. I'M TO YOUNG TO DIE." I yelled out to no one. I quickly glanced to the group of people standing by the garage door to find them all starting at me. Leo looked annoyed, Colin looked like he was holding back laughter, the guard was smirking highly amused. Sierra had one hip cocked to the side, while rolling her eyes.

I quickly went back to me oh so brilliant lie.

"TAKE SIERRA INSTEAD! WHERE SHE'S FROM THERE'S FIRE AND LAVA EVERYWHERE. SHE CAN COPE." I yelled again.

By this point Colin finally unleashed his laughter, while Leo and Sierra both turned to the guard.

"Ignore her, she's an idiot. Anyways okay just keep us updated please. I don't want this pig in here for to long." Sierra barked, while glancing quickly back at me.

Oh I'm a pig?

I'm a pig!?

I'M A FREAKING PIG?!

Okay maybe sometimes.

Oink.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's been about two hours now since I've been locked in this prison. We were all sitting in the kitchen trying to find food to resolve the hunger growing in our stomach's.

"Pasta?" Leo asked.

"No."

"Pizza?"

"No."

"Chips?"

"No."

"Fine whatever starve." Leo said huffing, and turning out of the kitchen.

Sierra, and com left as well to sit in the living room, and eat there popcorn. They were supposedly watching some movie. When Leo walked out to join them I decided I had lost my appetite, and I was really starting to get droopy eyes.

I want to go sleep on a fluffy cloud.

With sprinkles.

My unicorn.