Chapter 17 a year later...

| A/N: I just want to say the rest of the story will be done in Destinys POV. Enjoy reading. ;) *evil laugh*

•One Year Later•

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-"

It's Friday. We have school.

Kill me now.

Do you want to know what I don't get? I don't get why in the world we have to get up so early for school. I really don't. We can learn just as much at 8 in the morning. I have so many strong rants I could go on about school, but unfortunately I have to go to the prison itself at this moment.

Lock me up in chains, get me a jumpsuit, and that's all you need. Id seriously be in prison.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind school. I really don't mind the work. I don't like it..but it's not that bad. The real torture is...the people.

There physco, rude, annoying, impulsive, manipulative, judgmental, fun suckers.

I don't like them.

"Is this the Krusty Krab?"

"No this is Patrick."

We know Patrick, we know.

I quickly jumped out of bed, and meant the ice cold air. I went a head, and turned off my t.v. I can't watch Spongebob, and not get distracted.

It for the best.

I walked to my bathroom, doing my normal morning routine. You know, brush your teeth, wash face, do hair, makeup. The super duper fun stuff!

Note the oh-so-familiar- sarcasm.

I got dressed into my usual t-shirt, skinny jeans, and converse. I know, I know. You're obviously thinking 'destiny don't you think that's pretty fancy for just school?'. I just love to stand out.

Once again, I was being sarcastic. It's almost like when people learn new languages. The language I learn is sarcasm, and it's the only one I ever use.

I got my blue backpack that was sitting by my bedroom door, and threw it over my shoulder. Opening my door, I made it down my staircase into the kitchen. What to eat, what to eat? I usually don't even eat breakfast, but today I might as well. I have ten extra minutes until I catch the bus.

Deciding on strawberry yogurt, I opened the seal and got a spoon as I walked to turn the tv on. As soon as the flat screen powered on it was set to some tv gossip channel. I groaned.

I hate these shows! All they do is act like they know everybody. They judge everybody. It's pathetic! They comment on all the life details of every superstar. Like they even know those people! No one cares about haylor! So what if there together? There happy so leave them alone, and let them be! My goodness gracious.

"This week on 'Gracie's gossip' we have a special guest! She won Americas got talent, landed a new role in the new movie 'Crash and burn', and is only 16 years old. Give it up for Sierra Mack!"

My blood boiled, and I quickly turned the tv onto spongebob. I hate even her name. It makes my stomach turn, and my head ache.

I finished my yogurt, and quickly ran outside to catch my bus. Walking onto a bus, and finding a seat to sit in is like asking to get burned in a house fire. People who don't like you for no reason at all make sure you can't sit with them. People who scare you glare at you if you even try, and everyone just stares at you.

"Destiny over here!" A familiar voice called for me. I smiled and took a seat with my best friend.

"Loving the outfit girly!" My best friend caleb smiled.