Chapter 14 Makeup..or simpily punch them in the face

Destinys POV

  It's the next day in this wonderful hotel.  We finally got rescued, and are back to our normal rooms.

Thats a lie...were still traped in the muggy, dirty hotel room tied up. 

It was the next day though...I wasn't kidding about that....

Pretty much after the crazy people ate our wonderful food we prepared....or the food Leo prepared.. They let us sleep, and watch t.v.

"Okay time to get back to work."  A man dressed in black came into the room with what looked to be a list in is grasp.

"Are we going grocery sopping?! I love going grocery sopping!! It's so fun! I always take grapes secretly and eat them...well I guess it's not a secret now..." I trailed off.

I really do that though. I know, I know...It's bad to do that..but hey what can I say...

I'M A TOTAL BAD BUTT.

But I don't cuss...that's to bad..that's like...

Killing a frog..

Which is worse...

People should get put in jail for that...

I mean really once I was going on my morning walk, and I stumbled across a smashed froggie on the stupid road.

SOME MOTHER TRUCKER SQUASHED THE POOR FROG!

He probably was a murder...but me being the kid, gentle hearted person I am decided to scrap him off the road, and have a small funeral for him.

It was sad.

I think my dog found his grave, and ate him though...so...

SORRY OFF TRACK!

"Will you just shut up! My god you're seriously annoying.  Anyways, this is the list of your guy's chores.  Leo you'll be preparing break feast for us, and later lunch, while the girls clean up the hotel rooms."  He said.

"You know what I am NOT annoying okay!? You know what's annoying?  Watching twidle De, and Twidle Dum over her make lovey dovey comments all night while your trying to sleep!" I exclaimed.

I was being serious thoug, all night the stupid love birds over here were planning their wedding or something...

Thank god my hands were tied up, or else they bot would get a lovely slap in the face.

"Oh isn't your life so tough.." The man said sarcasitly.

"Yes, yes it is." I sighed.  Wait...he was being sarcastic...

Oh. Well then.

"Anyways, Don't even think about any funny business, girls.  There's no escaping, and if you try..well..My old buddy R will take care of you." He smirked.

Just after he said that a tall bulky, over muscled bald man walks into the room. I gasped.  Dude this dude could eat me.

"What's he going to do eat me?! I'm not scared of you!" I yelled scooting my chair up as fast as possible so I was sitting right in front of the giant.

The giant who's name is 'R' I guess..Gave me a huge glare..let me just say if Looks could kill...Well...um...See this is where people get all creative, and say how dead they would be, but honestly..I can't even think of anything that can explain how much this guy could kill me with is glare..

What if he tinks i'm like a mini cheeseburger...

Aw snap.

"Oh sorry dude, just don't eat me okay!" I yelled fear filled my voice as I hurried and wobbled my cair back to my normal spot between Sierra, and Leo.