Chapter 22- Its My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To

Song:         Misery Business By: Paramore
(Play the song while reading!)

Also Here's a picture of Destiny:) ----------------------------------------->
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up to a rattling of the door. I looked around the room I was in quickly remembering that I wasn't at home. I sighed getting up from the floor, my back aching. I slowly shuffled my feet towards the door opening it to reveal Leo.

"Yes?" I asked slightly annoyed he woke me up.

"Morning! I just wanted to tell you that breakfast is down stairs." He smiled.

What the fudge? Why is he being so nice? The other day he wouldn't even look at me without glaring.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, but shrugged and followed Leo down to the kitchen.

"Morning!" Colin and Sierra smiled.

Okay what the heck? Did everyone take a happy pill for something?

"Listen destiny we need to talk." Sierra said coming towards me. She looked at me with guilt flickering in her eyes, and a sad smile. I just shook my head okay.

We walked into the living room, and sat on the couch. Sierra sighed, and ran a hand through he hair. Finally she looked up and meant my eyes.

They looked.....sorry?

My guess became true when she spoke up.

"Destiny, I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry." She said looking down.

To say I was shocked would be an understatment. I just started at her gaping like a fish. What? She just appolgized...

"It's okay." I said. Honestly it wasn't. I just wanted this fight between us to stop. I mean eventually we will porbably back to normal.

Right?

She sighed, and quickly smiled. "Also good news. Everything is kay now, and were aloud to leave!" She smiled even bigger now. My face reflected her as I jumped off the couch, and started fist pumping.

"WOOT! WOOT!" I yelled while dancing around her house. I heard a laugh from my right, and whipped my head around to see a laughing Leo, and a smiling Colin. I smirked back, and sat down on the couch again.

"So I can leave?" I asked turning to face Sierra.

"Well yeas. But tonight theres a party over at Leo's friend Olivia's house, and I wanted to see if you would come." Sierra smiled.

I thought about it for a second. I guess it wouldn't hurt. I mean I don't really like parties, but I really don't see what the harm could be. I nodded my head. "Sure, why not." I smiled.

Sierra let out a little cheer, and quickly took Leos hand, and ran off to the kitchen. I looked around the room awkwardly standing there. Maybe I should whistle? I mean isn't that what they do in movies?

"Look maybe you shouldn't go to the party." Colin spoke up, walking over to me.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I mean, it probably won't be fun for you since you don't know anyone there." He said glancing around the room. I could tell there was something bugging him.

"What's wrong? IS something going on?" I asked a little worried this time. His eyes widen a bit.

"Sierra-" But before he could finish Sierra, and Leo came waltzing back into the room grinning. Okay somethings up.

"Okay so, the party starts at 10, and we will be picking you up around 9:40." She smiled, ushering me out the door. I gave Colin one last confused glance, but hurried out the door.

WAIT I FORGOT MY BEST FRIEND!

Shoot! I can't believe I just did that. I'm a terrible person. Screw me.

I quickly walked back up to the front door, getting ready to knock when I heard a few voicescoming from the open window above. I knew it had to be Sierra's room mainly because I could see the painted room.