Chapter 20 The past Strangers and Surprises

Chapter 20

(Listen to song while reading, it helps the emotions :)

Demi Lovato- Every time You Lie

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

"What are you doing here?!" Sierra shouted.

"Now is that really the way to treat your guest?" I smirked.

"You're not my guest. You tried to vandalize my house!"

"No I didn't?"

"Yes you did!"

"Nope. I don't believe I did."

"Really? Destiny you have spray paint right beside you!"

"Oh that? Pshh. I was just.......Just....DON'T JUDGE ME!" I screamed. Honestly..I couldn't really come up with an excuse.

"What the hell Destiny! Why would you even try to do this? Wat are you even doing here?"

"First off don't cuss. I know I did, but I was just trying to be dramatic. Second isn't it obvious..I was going to spray paint your house." I laughed.

"This isn't funny!" I swear I saw steam coming from her head....

"Can someone tell me what's going on? Is this like a soap opera or something?" The stranger asked.

Wait.

That isn't just any stranger. That's Colin Ford. The Colin Ford. Ford. Colin. What is air? I just looked at Colin in shock. I didn't even notice him standing there. And activate shy mode.Seriously I always had a celebrity crush on him since he was on SuperNatural. Let me tell you boys, and girls. He is very....good looking.

"Colin this here, is Destiny my old best friend, Or as I call her now. This here is Bitch. Bitch meet Colin, my boyfriend." She smirked.

I want to slap her. I want to slap her in the face.

With a brick.

I took this time to slowly move my head in Leo's direction. I haven't even took a good glance at him yet. When I met eyes with him his mouth was hanging open, and eyes wide.

"Er...Hi ...Leo?" I tried smiling, but finally gave up. I probably looked like a fish was stabbing..me..In..the..gut.

Bad example.

"What the heck Destiny?" He asked in a calm voice.Shocking. I kind of thought he would yell like Sierra.

Maybe I should give you all a little information here. As you could probably tell by now it's been a long time since we have seen each other. I mean ya I see them on t.v. all the time, but we haven't talked in about a year.

It all started after Christmas. We all went home after that, but kept in touch. We hung out pretty much everyday after that. Sierra, and Leo were both still dating, they had gotten really close to. Why, and How they broke up? I have no idea. I really thought she was still dating Leo up until a few moments ago. Anyways, After about a month Sierra got contacted through her you-tube from Americas Got Talent, telling her they would love for her to come and audition. Of course she took the offer, and got on the show! I was honestly so happy for her, but I was pretty jealous. I mean it was my dream to get on a show like that to! I just stayed happy for her, hiding my jealousy. Long story short, after winning we slowly stopped talking. Sierra was always way to busy to hang out anymore. She had to many concerts, recording sessions, and business meetings. After that we lost contact. I wasn't surprised. I was scared this would happen from the day she got that email, but who was I to try stopping her? This was her dream to. So, as you could see...fame took her from me. As for me, and Leo I guess when me, and Sierra stopped talking, so did we.

"Whatever. I'm leaving this is stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously can someone explain what's going on now?" Colin asked, taking hold of Sierras hand, and intertwining their fingers.

"Sierra? I think you can explain. Sorry Colin. By the way i'm a huge fan. To bad we meant on these terms." I smiled sadly.

I didn't even understand how Sierra was mad at me? I mean what did I do? Nothing. That's what.

I stood up from the chair I had been sitting on, and made my way over to Caleb. I shook him hard, trying to wake him up. He didn't even move. I tried again, but still nothing. I groaned.

"What the heck did your guards do him?" I asked annoyed.

Sierra shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe you shouldn't try vandalizing someones house." She snarled.

I just huffed really loud, and stood up straight. Placing my hand on my hip, I just looked down at my sleeping best friend. He looks calm, and peaceful. Lucky little duck.

"Who is he anyways?' Leo asked.

"My best friend Caleb."

"Oh."

After that we all just kind of stood there in silence. It was pretty awkward to say the least.

"How about we go get him into the car, and we can take you guys home." Colin offered.

"Thanks." I smiled small. Colin came forward, and helped me pick Caleb up. We walked out to Sierras garage quietly. Leo, and Sierra followed behind. Right when we were almost to the garage door, an older man came out. He was pretty buff, and had dark hair. I'm guessing he was around thirty.

"Sierra what are you guys going?" He asked.

"Were taking these idiots home." She rolled her eyes.

"Well. We have a problem then." He sighed.

Sierra just raised an eyebrow, silently asking 'why?"

"We just got a report from one of the security men outside that there was some strangers eyeing the property suspiciously. We think he may try something. I told your mother, and she said not to let you out of the house until we figure out what's going on. It for your safety." He finished.

Wait this means...

Crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: AND HERES CHAPTER TWENTY! I hoped you guys liked!:) I'l be posting pictures of all the characters in the next chapters!:) I can't believe I haven't done that yet....

I currently have a cold...It sucks eggs.

Sorry this took so long...I'm ashamed.:(

Anyways!!!! I'll be posting songs for every chapter that helps set the mood with it all better...So i suggest playing each song while reading..it will make it a lot more interesting, and set the emotions a lot more!:) Promise!

Recommended story: Lighthouse Hearts by: ToastedBagels

She only has a few chapters so far..but I really like it!:)

Teaser: What will these four teens do when their all stuck in a house together? The hatred still stays, but maybe it will fade into friendships once again. What about this Colin Ford? How will he take place into Destiny Life. Is he to be trusted? Do you think what Sierra did was wrong? But most of all...Will this all turn into a big drama infested love triangle?

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

GOODBYE!

XX-Destiny