Chapter 11 Unicorns doing Karate

Destinys POV

    Great.  So now...i'm lying on the ground, and my sides are probably broken.  This is just peachy.  "I hate you all!"  I screamed at the 5 macho men walking around all of us.  "Wow!  Maybe we should take that one!  She seems like fun."  Said one of the macho men.  "What no!   refuse to go to your stupid little tea party's!  I screamed.  "Do you want kicked again?"  Another macho man asked.  "No."  I pouted.  "Take her!"  Another macho man called pointing to me.  "Oh yay.  I am so lucky."    Maybe I should explain whats going on here......or I could leave you all clueless....Muhahaha.  Nahhh it's almost Christmas.  Might as well start being nice!

                                                   1 hour earlier

 Leos POV

     Great now Destiny just stormed off.  I walked back to the hotel room.  "Leo I didn't mean to say that!"  Sierra gasped.  "I know.  But she dosen't.  You need to go talk to her. " I stated.  "Okay, but only if you go with me. "  I nodded.  "Wait were did she run off too?"  Sierra asked.  "Umm well i'm guessing back to the gym, but I don't know.  We'll just check there first."  I said.  We both then took off to the first floor.  I wonder if Destiny's going to forgive Sierra....I mean I know it just came out, and Sierra didn't mean it....But it still was wrong.  I looked over at Sierra as we went down the sitars.  She sempt lost in her own thoughts.  It was silent through the walk to get to the first floor, but it wasn't awkward.  Finally we reached the lobby.  I haven't been to the gym yet, so it took as a while to find it.  Once we did we walked in.  There was no sign of Destiny.  We walked around the first floor for a while.  Finally we walked past the front desk again, and asked if the girl behind the desk has seen a blonde girl are age wondering around.  "No sorry, but we can use to voice over-com to call er here!" She smiled.  "That would be great." Sierra smiled.  Sierra, and I sat in the lobby chairs waiting for the angry blonde to meet us here.  It had been 20 minutes before she showed up.  She still looked pretty angry though.  Ut oh!

Sierras POV

   Destiny slowly walked over to us.  She....looks...mad.  Oh snap.  If I die.....please come to my funeral!  "What do you want?" She snapped.  "Um..well...to talk.."  I said nervously.  I really don't like mad Destiny.  Shes scary.  "Oh..." She smiled.  Yay! She isn't mad! "Never going to happen."  She said dropping her smile, and quickly turned to walk away.  Shes mad.  Leo and I quickly got up to run after her...but something stopped us.  "Everyone on the ground!" A few masked men came running in.  We all stood there like it was a joke or something.  Destiny was about 10 feet from us, starring at the dudes.  "I SAID ON THE GROUND!" He yelled.  I think we should all get on the ground now.  Everyone in the hotel lobby then quickly got to the ground.  "Everyone lay on your stomach, arms out in front of you!" He said.  We all did as we were told.  Me and Leo were right by each other, but Destiny on the other hand, was all the way across the lobby.  "No questions asked!"  The guy stated.  Obviously because e was to lazy to explain what was going on.  "Search everyone for cell phones, pagers, ect." The guy said to a few other guys in front of him.  They all quickly followed his orders, and searched everyone on the ground for there phones.  Everyone was silent.  "I have to go pee can I leave?"  Every ones heads snapped over to the blonde sitting on the lobby floor.  Oh my god....."And who are you?"  One of the main guys walked over to the one who had spoken.  "Destiny, now I really got to pee,so...."  She trailed off.  Was she stupid?!  These guys weren't messing around.  The guy let out a creepy laugh, and then kicked her in the side with his foot.  "I said could I go pee not 'Can I have big foot hit me!'." She yelled.  Ouch that looked like it hurt.  Me and Leo were both starring at Destiny now.  She didn't look back, but kept her eyes forward.  "Search the dumb blonde."  He told one of the other men.  He quickly made his way over to Destiny, and begin digging through her pockets.  "What did you just call me?"  She yelled.  Oh goodness.  If there's one thing that got Destiny seriously mad, was when someone said she was a dumb blonde...."He called you a dumb blonde." The guy laughed.  "I will stick a pitch fork right in your eye if you call me that again."  All the men were now starring at her, and the guy who was searching her kicked her in the side again.  Dang, that looks like it really hurts.  "That's going to leave a mark." Leo whispered to me.  I nodded.  "I hate you all!" She snarled back.  Looking up at the man who just kicked her.  He laughed, and walked over to me, and Leo now checking us for phones.  "Wow, maybe we should take that one!  She seems like fun!"  Another guy called out.  Destiny just raised an eyebrow as she looked back up to the five dudes with the masks.  "What no!  I refuse to go to one of your stupid little tea party's! Destiny yelled.  "Do you want kicked again?"  Another guy asked her. "No." She pouted.  "Take her!" Another guy yelled out. "Oh yay..I am so lucky." She said sarcasticly.

                                  Back to present time...

 Destinys POV

    So now were walking up the stairs to the top floor.  They wanted me up here held captive, in one of the rooms.  I hated that it was on the top floor though.  I'll feel so lonely.  We finally got to the top floor, and into one of the rooms.  They took one of the chairs in the room, and threw me onto it.  They got some rope....out of nowhere....and tied me up.  Well crap.  They then left me in the room alone.  They told me not to try anything because they had guys standing outside the door. Is this supposed to be some kind of bad action movie?  Because this kind of crap just doesn't happen in reality.  It's been 20 minutes since they put me in this stupid chair!  I'm so flacking bored!  They finally let me go pee though.  They seem kind of nice....for bad guys.  I was completely caught up in my own thoughts, until I heard a loud gun shot.  OH MY GOD THERE KILLING PEOPLE! Sierra, and Leo are down there.....Oh my goodness.  WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! THERE MURDERS TOO!  Great!  And right before Christmas too!  This is crappy.  SANTA IF YOUR LISTENING I WOULD REALLY LIKE A UNICORN FOR CHRISTMAS!!! He'll save me!  What should I do?  I mean i'm kind of stuck in a pickle here.  Oh i'll sing!  "LONELY...I AM SO LONELY....I HAVE NOBODY..." I yelled/ singed. "WE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE A WE UM-UM AWAYYY IN THE JUNGLE THE MIGHTY JUNGLE THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT!!"  Ok new song..hm..."NEVER MIND I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOU!" Ugh...no um...hm.."SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE..I CAN'T BREATHE FOR THE FIRST TIME, I'M SO MOVING ON!"  I was singing out my lungs, but then one of the guys who i'm guessing was standing outside the door, decided to come in.  "WILL YOU SHUT YOUR TRAP!"  He yelled. "Well then Mr. grumpy gills!"  I quietly said.  "God! Your so annoying! Why couldn't they take someone else!"  He groaned.  "Because I'm special." I puppy-eyed him. "No your a pain in the butt!" He scratched the back of his head.  "Well that's rude.  At least i'm now screaming 'help me help me!' I'm just singing.." I trailed off.  "True, true.  But still can you just shut up?" He asked annoyed.  "Oh okay."  I said quietly.  He then walked out, and another guy walked in.  See they really love me, that's why there visiting me!  I'm a very like able person.  "Take this."  Another guy handed me something a glass of water.  Um okay. I threw it into my mouth and drank the water, swallowing whatever it was.  "WAIT I SHOULD OF ASKED YOU WHAT THAT WAS FIRST!" I yelled. oh my goodness I am so stupid.....What if I die now.....Shoot.  "Relax it's just going to make you tired, so you'll shut up!" he said.  "Well then...Wait am I going to get all loopy on this?" I asked.  "Ya it's almost like laughing gas symptoms, so probably. "  And with that he walked off.  I started to feel all weird...and very tired.  I wanted to stay awake afraid of what they would do to me once I was asleep.  I'm not the smartest mushroom in the field.  Ugh..."YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M GOING TO GET A UNICORN. I AM GOING TO NAME THE UNICORN SPRINKLES, AND HE'S GOING TO LEARN KARATE, SO HE CAN COME BACK AT KICK YOUR ASS!" I screamed.  "OH MY GOD.....GUYS WHAT IF GUMMY BEARS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD..RIGHT NOW! WERE ALL SCREWED! " I yelled out to no one.  I heard a few snickers out side the door.  See they do like me!  I started feeling more, and more tired....and finally I feel asleep. 

A/N: So this chapter is terrible but please enjoy, and leave comments done below!  Thank you! And may the odds be ever in your favor good bye! c: