Chapter 13 vegtables feelings

AN-  

Hello my bubble buddies 

How are you on this magical evening 

That's good to hear. 

I'm talking to no one :c 

Sorry I haven't updated any of my stories for a long time :c 

I've been sick, and I couldn't think clearly. :c 

Well I don't have much to say so I'm just going to go ahead and get started.. 

Enjoy reading!!! C:

Sierras POV 

The men carried us into the hotel room. It was really dark, and honestly...I started to have a feeling I wasn't going to like it here...the men pushed me and Leo inside the room, and flashed on the lights. A tired looking blonde quickly caught my attention. She had a bruise on her face. And had her head hung down making it so no one from my angle could see her face. Wait.. OH MY GOD IT'S MY DEZIBEAR! Oh my god is she dead?! If she is I'm going to kill her! Why couldn't she say goodbye first! I felt my eyes rim with tears. Wait..I just said I would kill her if she was dead....wow Sierra aren't you smart. The men pushed Leo and I to the ground, and shut the hotel door. They quickly grabbed two more chairs, and rope to tie us up. I didn't even fight back knowing they would win. I think Leo was thinking the same thing, because he just stayed quiet not doing anything. Destiny was asleep in the middle of Me, and Leo. We were all siting facing a t.v that was playing sponge bob. Wow. How kind of them to entertain us WHILE THEY FREAKING LOCK US IN HERE!

"Sierra?" Leo quietly said. "Yes?" I asked. He seemed almost confused. What's confusing then being looked in a hotel room, watching spongebob? "Is destiny...dead?" I snapped my head towards him. "Leo?" I asked not answering his question. "Ya?" He asked. "If she was dead...she wouldn't be breathing." "Oh right...should we wake her up?" He asked. "Yell her name with me on the count of three." I smiled. He nodded his head, and we both looked to destiny.

"One.." I whispered. "Two.." He trailed off. "DESTINY!!" We both yelled. Her head quickly popped up, as she quickly jumped from the sudden outburst. From her jumping like she did it caused her fall back. She was now on the ground, the chair was positioned so the back of it was on the ground, and Destiny's legs were up in the air. Leo and I then burst out laughing. Gosh she looked so freaked out! "Oh great this is wonderful guys, really. After my unicorn kills these guys their coming you!" She said. After a few minutes me and Leo both done laughing.

"Great now were all stuck in here." Destiny sighed. Right after she said that a older woman burst through the doors. "Pregnant woman." Destiny whispered, causing me to giggle.

Destiny's POV

Great the hormonal pregnant women's back. How lovely. "Why are you on the floor?" She growled. "I liked the view from down here." I said sarcastically. She just rolled her eyes, and helped me, and the chair back up in it original place. I didn't bother saying thank you either. That's right! I've gone mean! Being trapped in a hotel room for two days really changes you. "Now listen up!" The pregnant witch yelled getting all are attention. "While your all here we decided to get some use out of you. So you all will be the maids. You will cook, clean, and do whatever we tell you whenever we tell you. Got it?" She said. "Just saying now..if you ask me to help out when that the sucker pops out...I'm not doin it!" I said pointed to her large stomach. Sierra, and Leo both burst out laughing. I was being serious...little jimmy can wait, I'm not helping.

After Leo and Sierra stopped laughing, one again.. We all waited for are instructions on what they wanted us to do. "You all will start preparing vegetable stew for dinner." She said. "What makes you think we can cook?" Leo asked. "Because your life depends on it." She smirked and then walked out of the room. "My life depends on my cooking,  Mother of God were all going to die..." I whispered. About twenty seconds later two men came in, and untied us. They told us not to try anything, because they checked everything making sure we coouldn't escape.

All three of us walked into the kitchen. "Alright well I can actually cook, so just follow my instructions okay?" Leo said. It's kind of weird my life is in the hands if vegetables... Wow that's comforting. Note the sarcasm. "Okay Sierra you start cutting the celery, and destiny cut the carrots." Leo handed both of us a knife, cutting board, and the veggies. I placed out a few carrots, and started chopping them. Poor carrots. I started getting my eyes to water until I was full on crying. "Destiny why are you crying?" Sierra quickly rushed over to me, and engulfed me in a hug. "Well sometimes when I cut up carrots ill cry, because I don't want onions to think there like ugly or something..." I trailed off whipping my face. Sierra, and Leo just looked at me like I was crazy... "What?" I asked. "Carrots don't have feelings Destiny." Leo stated. "SHUT YOUR FACE LEO! THEY DO TO! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON THERE TO SCARED TO TALK!" I yelled. Gosh he's so insensitive.

We were continuing preparing the food when Leo and Sierra decided to get all lovey dovey, and start turning a situation like this into some kind of romantic siutation. Gag. "Gosh maybe I should screw up this stupid soup so they'll kill me, and put me out of my misery. I sighed. Sierra, an Leo just glared at me, and continued talking about their wedding or something. Gag once again. "We should start calling each other boo!" Sierra said. Leo just smiled and nodded. My God really people? If there's something I can't stand about each other is when they call each other that. It just sounds stupid! I mean really who do they think they are? Casper the ghost?

They continued talking, and using the stupid word 'boo' repetitively. Maybe my unicorns can kill them first instead. "You're such a good cook boo!" Sierra purred. "CALL EACH BOO ONE MORE TIME, AND THE ONLY 'boo' YOU'LL B' SAYING IS BOOHOO! GOT IT?" I yelled. Sierra, and Leo then immediately shut their faces. Thank you God. Thank you so much that was true torture.

Leo's POV 

After we got done making the stew we just let it cook. We decided to just go watch t.v. While we waited. Gosh I hope it taste good.. I flicked the through the different shows on, and finally I found something interesting! "Yay America's got-" before Sierra could finished I finished her sentence. "Talent!! I love this show!" I yelled. "Dude you didn't have to cut me off, I'm perfectly capable of finishing my sentence." She glared. "Oh s-." And before I could finish Destiny started shouting. "OH BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF MAKE OUT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED AT THAT WE WERE NOTHING!" She yelled. Sierra and I just glared at her instead of replying. "We'll then grumpy gills." She whispered. Wow Destiny is defiantly the most immature 14 year old Ive ever known 

____________________

A/N:

I had a heck of a time posting this chapter -_-

Honestly i'm mad...long story..but ya so it's up enjoy!

Comment on who's POV you like the most!:)

I'll feel in a whole bunch of other things in here..i'm to lazy right now....

Bye guys!!

Luff you!

~Destinyy xx