Capter 6 Suprises suprises

5 Months Later

   Sierras POV

       It's been about 5 months since the whole Leo accident.  We haven't talked to him since.  I hate it.  It's like he totally used us just for a good time, and than threw us away, because he was too good for us.  I mean he is famous and all, but just because me and Destiny aren't dosen't give him a right to just drop us off into a garbage can and leave us.  Which no that didn't really happen.  Long story short we went back to his house after finding Destiny, and decided to go to sleep.  Nothing to special.  And no nothing inappropriate happened!  Shesh.  Later that morning his mom took us home after we all swapped numbers.  A few days had gone by and no texts back, almost like he was ignoring us....It was annoying after a while we just gave up.  It's now Christmas and me and Destiny have already turned 14.  Destiny thought it would be a good idea to stay in a nice hotel for Christmas.  I couldn't agree more.  Both of are parents wouldn't be hope for Christmas due to work.  They felt terrible about it, but we understand.  It's their jobs, they have to be there.  They gave each of us a crap load of money to buy Christmas presents with.  Destiny was buying my presents, and I was buying hers.  We both packed are stuff and headed to the 4 star hotel.  She had left me to check in, of course, while she checked everything out.  "Sierra Mack." I told the lady at the counter.  She smiled, and gave me two hotel keys.  Great now in case Destiny loses one we have backup!  That's handy.  I got on the elevator and pushed for floor 7.  The hotel was amazing already.  The workers were really nice, and they even decorated the whole entire hotel for Christmas!  There were decorations everywhere! It made it feel like we were at home.  It had a warm, cozy feeling to it.  The hotel was shockingly full of people.  If we didn't make reservations, we wouldn't have been able to even get a room.  They were booked.  I slide the hotel key in the lock, and heard the door unlock.  I stumbled in, and dropped my suitcase.  The room was awesome.  It had light cream walls, and a small kitchen wit grantee counters.  It was really nice for a hotel.  Then there was a little area as the living room.  They had a big Christmas tree already in the corner.  Of course because Destiny asked if they could set one up, and shockingly they said 'ok'.  The carpets were a nice shade of red.  The room was also decorated with cute Christmas decorations.  I felt so in the Christmas spirit!  I sat down my suitcase on one of the beds.  Destiny and I would both be able to have are own beds since there was two.  There was also a huge flat screen t.v. mounted over the warm glowing fireplace.  I started to unpack when i heard the door open.  I couldn't wait for Destiny to see the hotel, I knew she would love it!  I turned the corner back the person starring back at me wasn't Destiny.  It was no one other than Leo Howard.

Destinys POV

      I explored the hotel well Sierra did her own thing.  I wish I could spend Christmas with my mom, but she had work.  I understood though, and then me and Sierra decided to spend Christmas together here in this rather lovely hotel.  I walked around and found a game room, the indoor swimming pool, spa, buffet, and gift shop.  Wait...Oh my AWESOMENESS!  They have a freaking buffet!!! I looked over and saw the sign that sound 'open all hours, no cost'  This is a dream come true.  I also saw a soda machine with the same sign.  No wonder why were paying so much to stay here.  I wanna live here!  I loved how decorated it was, it felt like home, warm and cozy.  I spent probably a good hour just walking around checking things out.  I than went, and asked the lady at the front desk what room number I was in.  I guess I should have stayed with Sierra while she checked in. Whoops.  I than went up seven flights of stairs, since i have a phobia of elevators, and knocked at are hotel room door.

Sierras POV.

  There stood Leo Howard.  WHAT TE HECK WAS HE DOING HERE!?  "What the heck are you doing here?"  He asked almost like he had read my mind.  "This is my room? What are you doing here?" I asked raising my voice. "This is my room?"  He was now raising his voice in the same tone.  "There must be a mistake." I trialed off.  "Come on lets go see whats going on." With that we both walked off down to the main office, after an awkward elevator ride.  "Miss there seems to be a problem.." I told the lady at the front desk.  Leo explained how are rooms ad gotten messed up, and she told us that there still booked so there was no open rooms.  Oh great.  This is a mess.  She said in about 2 days there should be an empty room, but until then there was nothing she could do.  "I am so very sorry for the mix up!"  I couldn't yell at her.  It wasn't her fault.  I just nodded my head, and walked off with Leo.  I don't know what were going to do. Me and Destiny weren't just going to leave.  Destiny really wanted to stay here.  Plus we already payed.  Leo could leave.  We walked back to the room and just sat down awkwardly letting time pass.  "I can't leave..." Leo finally spoke up.  "Well me either.." I said.  I could tell we were both annoyed.  "Well I guess we both can stay here..."  He trailed off again.  The whole time he wouldn't even look up at me.  He just starred at the floor the whole time.  "Fine." I gave in.  We both started unpacking.  How was I supposed to explain this to Destiny?  She hated Leo even more at the moment.  But could you really blame us?  He lead us on thinking we were all friends, and just ditched us, because we weren't good enough to hang out with him.  Then I heard a knock on the door.  Speaking of the devil...  I walked over and opened the door.  I turned back at saw Leo starring at me raising an eyebrow.  He obviously didn't think Destiny was going to be here too.  Oh boy.

Destinys POV.

    I waited for Sierra to open the door.  I still had my language in my arms.  She than opened the door, and I came running in.  I dropped my laguage on the ground and bounced on the bed closest to the window.  "I CALL THIS ONE!" I shouted.  This room was awesome!! Gosh I love this hotel already.  Sierra slowly made her way over to me, and held out her hand for me to get off the bed.  I than grabbed hold of it, and jumped off.  I let me eyes searching the wonderful hotel room.  When my eyes landed on something that didn't belong.  Leo Howard.

Leos POV

      I can't believe this.  I didn't know how to explain to Sierra about how bad I felt about ditching her, and Destiny.  It wasn't on purpose.  I wouldn't just ditch them, they were both really funny, and just well awesome.  We figured out what we were going to do, and than we started to unpack.  I was almost done when I heard a knock on the door.  I didn't know who it could be, but Sierra did because she rushed over and unlocked the door.  Then out of no where.....Destiny rushed in and started bouncing on the bed closest to the window.  I couldn't help but to let out a small laugh.  It was kind of funny.  She looked like a kid in a candy store when she saw the hotel.  It was really cool, and very modern.  Not like most hotel's.  Sierra than helped Destiny off the bed, and than Destiny's eyes landed on me.  Shoot.  I bet she hated me. "What the heck is he doing here?"  She pretty muich yelled still starring at me.  Yup she hated me. 

A/N: Oh!! Cliff hanger!! Lol!:) Hope you enjoy!! I'm trying to get in the Christmas mood, since Christmas is only a month away!! Yay!!!:) I hope Y'all enjoy!! And I'm going to leave a Christmas song over in the video section for you all to listen too. Pretend it's the music playing trough the hotel!:)