Chapter 8 "WERE GOING TO FREAKING DIE!"

Sierras POV

  After Destiny ran out of the creepers room me and Leo chased after her.   We ran a few flights of stairs until we finally reached the hotel room.  I knocked on the door, and knocked, and knocked.  There was still no answer.  Than I finally remeberd I had one of the extra keys.  I quickly slide the key in the lock and entered the room. Leo and I searched the room, but there was no sign of her anywhere. "Have you found her?" Leo asked.  "No- wait I haven't checked the bathroom."  Leo than ran into the bathroom and looked in the shower.  He pulled back the curtain, and low and behold found Destiny rocking back and fourth in the shower cradling blue jello in her arms.  When he pulled back the curtain she ended up screaming on the top of her lungs. Which was hilarious.  I know I shouldn't laugh at that but I did.  Me and Leo looked at each other and let out all the laughter we had boiling inside.  Destiny got really mad and just stormed out of the bathroom, and than screamed "I'M GOING TO BED." With that she jumped into bed.  I decided I was pretty tired too so I jumped into the same bed and went to sleep.

Leos POV

   Destiny and Sierra both passed out after about 10 minutes. I couldn't help but to think of the kiss earlier.  I can't believe I kissed Sierra.....I mean I wanted to, but does this mean were a couple?  And do we tell Destiny?  Destiny and me had become close over the past well...few hours.  Which isn't long, but it's just easy to talk to her.  I then started to fell my eye lids get heavy, and the next thing I knew I was asleep, but with a smile on my face.

Destinys POV

  "WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP." I heard a familiar voice scream out.  "LEO SHUT YOUR TRAP AND GET OFF BEFORE I MAKE SURE YOU CAN NEVER HAVE CHILDREN!" I screamed in my morning voice, my face still hidden beneath my pillow.  "Wow that's harsh, now get up we made pancakes, and bacon!" He said happily. "YAYYY FOOD!!"  I jumped out of bed and rushed to the kitchen still in my p.j's.  I quickly grabbed a crap load of bacon and started stuffing my face. "What no pancakes?" Leo asked. "I don't like pancakes." I answered back. He just looked at me funnily.  I smiled and turned all my attention back to the bacon.  Poor pigs.  After we were done eating Sierra had told me and Leo that she was going Christmas shopping, and would be gone for a few hours.  Me and Leo just decided to hang out together until she got back.  "Hey let's play truth or dare!" I said.  He nodded his head yes, and we sat down on the living room floor.  "Truth or dare" He asked.  Hmm "Truth."  "Whimp" He quickly said under his breath.  "Am NOT!" I quickly yelled back. "Ok fine, hmm.....is it true that you..hm...play guitar?" He asked. "Yup!" I said happily.  "That's really cool." He smiled back. "thanks! Don"t you play too?" He smiled and nodded back.  "Okay truth or dare?"  I asked. "Dare" He smiled.  "Hm....I dare you too.....RIDE THE ELEVATOR!" I gave a devilish grin.  "Ok." He quickly smirked back to annoy me.  "What?!?! I thought you had a phobia of them?" I stated. "I do. But, atleast I'm being brave you would never do it..." He trailed off. "Oh would too!" I yelled.  "Fine than, we will bot ride the elevator." He grinned.  "Fine! Your on Howard!"  I quickly grabbed my unicorn back pack I take pretty much everywhere with me.  I put on my shoes, and Leo did the same.  We walked outside the hotel room, and made are way to the elevator. Okay I will admit I'm freaking GOING TO PEE MYSELF!!! I really am terrified of elevators. We both stood right in front of the elevator waiting for it to open. It finally did, and we climbed inside.  The doors finally shut and we were the other ones in there.  Then elevator started to move, and i started to freak the puck out.  I quickly grabbed Leo's hand and squeezed it.  He just looked down and said "OH NO!" "WHAT WHAT?!?!?! ARE WE GOING TO DIE!!" I quickly yelled.  Leo just started cracking up...."I'm messing with you!!"  He laughed again. "Leo your a jerk." i smacked him.  He quickly stood back up still giggling.  I looked down and noticed he was still holding my hand.  The elevator stopped, and i squeezed his hand even harder.  "Was it supposed to do that?" He asked. Shoot.  "Um...I don't know...."  We just stood there waiting.  And waiting. Waiting.  Just keep WAITING WAITING! "Destiny?" He asked. "Yes Leo?"  "I think were stuck..."  It was silent for a few minutes.  "Hey Leo?"  I asked.  "Yes Destiny?"  "WERE GOING TO FREAKING DIE!" I panicked.  And with that. We were stuck...in an elevator....going to die...Tell my mom I love her.

A/N : I know I know it was short but I wanted to leave it off at that point. The next chapter should be longer.:) I hope you all are enjoying. Leave comments on your thoughts on what should Happen I would love some ideas!!:) xx-Destiny