Chapter 23 You Got A Friend In Me

Chapter 23- You Got A Friend In Me

Song- Here's To Us- Halestorm

(Play the song to set the emotions!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking, or running, either one. Maybe it was more like a sprint...who cares Destiny! I just wanted to get out of that place! I can't believe this.

I should have known not to trust her. I had that gut feeling.

Have you ever had that feeling? I mean I think everyone has. It's like I knew I should have listened to it, and that voice inside my head. No i'm not crazy. I guess I just wanted to trust her again. I wish I understood why she hates me so much. I did nothing to her! I mean yeah I almost spray painted her house, but it was before that!

Whatever it is...I just need to know, or else I will go crazy.

 Or crazier I should say...

I kept walking until I finally reached a nice quiet area. It was right on the beach. Ah..I love the beach. It's so calming. I mean for me the outdoors themselves are calming.

I picked a spot on the sand, and slowly dropped to my butt. Deciding to take off my converse, I dug my toes into the cold sand. By now it was already pretty late. I'd say about 11 or so. I loved the beach at ngiht, no one was here and I had it all to myself.

I just starred ahead trying to figure this all out.

Should I just ask her? Or would that just make her even more mad? Also what's with Leo? We use to be really close. We rarely ever fought, and now he's doing this to me? Am I just a bad person?

Probably.

I know sometimes I can be rude, annoying, overly sarcastic, but that's me! I can't help it! Even they know that.

But then again, should I be angry? I mean they just humiliated me! But what if I did do something? Then I would deserve it. I just don't know.

I sighed leaning forward to rest my arms crisscrossed over my hunched legs. I let my head drop, and I blocked out all the thoughts, and emotions I was feeling. I just sat there focusing on the sound of water hitting shore.

I could see out of the corner of my eye, someone sat down right beside me.

"If your here to kidnap me, skip the whole I'm friendly crap, and just take me." I said sitting up, and rising my arms towards the stranger.

It's not like anyone would care.

"Well I don't think that would look good on a future acting job, but okay."

My head snapped over to the person sitting beside me.

Oh

Oh.

Oh......

"What do you want?" I snapped at Colin.

He raised his hands up faking surrender. "I'm here to make sure your okay." He said in a softer tone.

"Why would you care?! You helped them!" I yelled angrily, turning my view back to the water.

"I didn't help them. I'm not a bully. It's just- ...well it's- it's complicated." He sighed.

We both just sat there after that. Neither one of us breaking the silence. It wasn't really awkward. It was actually some what even more calming.