Chapter 16 Christmas Day

Destinys POV

"Sierra, Leo wake the freak up, and get your butt over here!" I yelled.

It's 7 a.m. Christmas day....And I want to open presents.

I wonder if I got a unicorn...

DUDE MAYBE I DID!

I totally got a unicorn I just know it.

No unicorn can replace Sprinkles though...

Anyways, you're probably wondering how we got out. I should explain. Shouldn't I?

So, pretty much after I got out I went to the police station, and got help. Afterwards we got everyone back to there hotel rooms, and we continued are stay. They have a few police officers patrolling the hotel just incase. After people knew what happened there were reporters everywhere. It was annoying. My mom also flooded my phone with calls asking me if I was okay. She was freaking out honestly, but I assured her that we were safe now. That really didn't make her calm down though.

It all got sorted out in the long run, and the idiots who did all this where put in jail. No one knows why they did what they did...but honestly neither did they. No one got hurt either. A few people were pretty tramitized, but Hey! They can get over it.

"Destiny, this was our first day slepping in a bed for a few days, give us a break!" Sierra slurred, trying to wake up fully.

"No excuses it's Christmas!" I smiled.

Finally she got up all the way, and dragged herself with a large blanket to sit beside me on the ground.

"Leo, dude get up!" I yelled again.

"I'm awake!" He shouted from under the covers.

"Come on!! We have to open presents!"

"Okay, okay!" He got up, and sat next to Sierra.

After opening a few presents we decided we were seriously hungry, so therefore we paused what we were doing and made breakfest.

I'm having nutella.

Be jealous.

I shoved the pieces of yummy toast into my mouth, and chugged down my milk. I want to finish opening presents!

I got up, and made my way back to the tall Chistmas tree.

Those idiots who trapped us are spending Christmas in jail...

SUCKS FOR THEM!

About 10 minutes later the others were done with their breakfeast.

Finally they eat slow.

We got done with opening presents. Honestly I loved every single one. This was probably going to be the most memorable Christmas I've ever had... I mean really, think about it! I got held hostage, met Leo Howard, hit Sierra in the face...which I feel no guilt for....muhahaha.

But, I guess that happens to quiet a lot of people, doesn't it?

Just kidding.

And If you said 'ya'?

You my cold hearted friend...are just lying to yourself.

Go eat a gummy worm, and get happy.

"Wait destiny, I have something else for you....." Leo trailed off as he begain checking left, and right.

Finally he pulled out a blue wrapped present, and pushed it in my direction. I gave him a slightly confused expression, but opened it anyways.

I was shocked.