Chapter 2 Gotta pee!

I made my way over to my best friend Sierra's house.  I had already called my mom to ask if I could stay and surly enough she said yes.  God I loved my mom so much!  It was only 4 in the afternoon, so It was still bright outside.  I was more of a morning person than a night person.  I finally made my way over, and loudly banged on the door "LET ME IN SIERRA I GOTTA PEE!"  I heard muffled footsteps and a loud laugh until Sierra finally opened the door.  "Well Hello to you too." She giggled.  I hurried and pushed er out of the way, dropped my guitar case carefully and made my way to her lovely bathroom.  It had turtles every were :D.  I quickly made my way back up to Sierras room.  "Sorry about that. A thirty minute walk, with no bathroom breaks.  She shrugged, and we caught up talking for a while.  "I miss you so much at school Dezi." She frowned and looked down at her shoes.  I felt bad.  Wen I left my old school I knew it would be hard on Sierra just like it was hard on me.  We still saw each other a lot, but just not ever day.  I kinda felt like I did abandon her at the stupid school.  " I know Sierra, I do kinda miss it, but there's nothing I could do.  My depression started getting worse."  It's true I was 13 and had terrible depression.  Not a lot of people actually knew I had it, because I just simply hide it with a smile everyday.  I didn't want people to know either.  "I know" Sierra frowned.  "But hey! You'll always be my Best Friend no one could ever change that!"  I smiled at her, causing her to grin back at me.  A few minutes of comfortable silence passed us.  "Hey wanna help me with a new song?!"  I grinned widely at her. "You know I'd love too!" She scooted closer to me while I brought out my song book I kept In my Guitar case.  I also did write songs but no one knew besides Sierra.  I thought they were kinda lame, but Sierra actually really liked them. I didn't believe her though when she said they were really good.  I just always thought she was just saying what she did because she was my friend.  We quickly ran over the lyrics. While I sung and strummed notes on my Guitar.

" Walls put up, While I break down.  Can't take it anymore, I'm crashing down"

I finished the song, and Sierra just starred at me.  "Are you eyes broken?" I flicked er forehead bringing her back to reality.  "You know your really good right"  Sierra asked with a serous look on her face.  "Your just saying that." I frowned at the ground.  See, I didn't believe I was good at singing and writing at all.  I really thought I was terrible.  Sierra was an amazing singer and she knew it.  I felt like I was always in her shadow.  She was able to preform in front of people, while i stood shyly in the back.  She always tried to encourage me with my singing and writing, but I felt like she was lying to me by saying I was good. " No Destiny, I"m not.  I wish you could see your potential.  You really are Amazing.  Whether you want to believe it or not."  I blushed slightly while starring up at the celling of her room.  Which was looking cleaner than normal if I do say so myself.  "OH MY GEE I'M STARVING!" Sierra yelled which caught my attention.  "Holly crap me too!"  We both ran downstairs.  On my way down I collapsed in the middle of the carpeted sitar case dramatically.  "Sierra I can't go on anymore in these conditions."  I dramatically collapsed on my stomach looking up at the red head in front of me.  "Destiny get your butt up and stop trying to act like your from the Titanic or something"  She starred back at me, while I was still laying on my stomach looking up at her.  "Fine then your no fun." I quickly bounced up and had a pouted look on my face.  Sierra giggled and made her way to her amazingly awesome huge kitchen!  Ok I just thought I would try using some big words to make me feel smart. Sorry.  We looked around for something to eat.  Quickly we both turned to each other and smiled at each other at the same time.  Are eyes grew big and are lips turned to a toothy grin as we quickly remembered are favorite buffet down the street.  We hurried grabbed a sweater jacket since it was getting cold outside as the sun set.  Sierra's parents weren't home so we just went ahead and walked out the door.  I know what your thinking.  Your both only 13 and walking alone of the streets of the big city?  I know....were stupid.  We skipped, locking arms and sang the song from the Wizard Of Oz.  We finally made are way to the restaurant.  Yummy! We took at seat inside and got are plates.  We made are way around the buffet and got a crap load of food.  What?! Were growing children.  Are tummies have the grumbblies all the time!  We sat down  and enjoyed are food and chatted for what sempt like ages.  The thing I loved about Sierra and I's friendship is that we could talk forever and never get bored.  We finished and quickly got desert.  With me not having a huge sweet tooth I just grabbed some Jello.  I love Jello, I love the way It jiggles in the moonlight.  Just kidding!!  But I really do love Jello.  We sat back down and finished are deserts.  We looked down at the clock at noticed how late it had gotten it was 9 Pm And getting dark out.  We got the bill, and Sierra offered to pay, like always.  See Sierras parents are pretty rich, they own a bunch of stores around the country.  They were wealthy, but were still very wonderful, generous people.  We slowly walked out of the restaurant are tummies full of delicious food.  We walked probably for 3 minutes, but then I saw a really cool t-shirt stand in the distance.  "SIERRA LOOK!! THEY MAKE T-SHIRTS COMMON!" Before Sierra could even speak I dragged er to the cute little t-shirt stand.  "We have to get t shirts!!" I grinned huge!  See I loved having specially made things.  I have no idea why.  I just do.  Sierra and I both got t-shirts.  Hers had A cute big eyed bunny on it with er name spread across the back of the shirt.  I got one with a big eyed unicorn on the front and my name on the back.  Kiddish I know.  We both paid the t-shirt dude and walked off.  It had taken the guy about 40 minutes on are shirts so it was already almost 10 at night.  "Sierra?" I asked in a whisper. "Yes Dezi?"  She replied with the same hushed tone as me.  "I think were lost." I could tell Sierra was thinking the same thing as me, because she just stood there in silence.  "I know.  Crap" And with that we had no idea where the heck we were.

A/N : I know it wasn't that exciting like I said. I'm sorry.:( But I just decided to write this chapter differently. Sowwie!!! Don't hate me!:( I'm going to write the next chapter right now.:)  Also like I said sorry it's starting off slow but It will get better in time. I PINKIE PROMISE!:) *HOLDS UP PINKIE*  Okay  Dokay I hope you enjoyed!!:) And like I said A few new people will be Intrdocued in the next chappie.;) And we will get to Sierras POV:) Also I am really sorry for my terrible grammar skills. I write songs not storeys. SOWIE!!:(

XXXXXXX-DESTINYYYYYYY THE UNICORN WIZARD.