A/N Sequel?

The time has come to say: Yes! There's now a sequel to Kidnapped: Welcome 'Home'!!

It is available on my profile so be sure to go and check it out because our beloved characters are back with another adventure; poor Asmaa couldn't escape it all like she wanted and in no time her world got flipped upside down... again.

I have been working on this over the summer, though it isn't finished, I've decided to start uploading chapters this September starting with the A/N at the start of the book on the day of this update... aka on the first Thursday of September. Updates will be every week on Thursdays (like it was for this book) and I'm so excited for you all to read it!

Here's the cover of the book and it's blurb:

It's been two years since Asmaa's eventful summer holiday

It's been two years since Asmaa's eventful summer holiday. She's trying to put everything behind her and move on and she's been doing so successfully so far. Everything is smooth sailing, until a certain something happens and she is forced to return to the life she never wanted. She'll be back home in no time at all anyway, so it shouldn't be that bad... but that's not how things work on this side of the world.

Link to my book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/313089296-kidnapped-back-at-it-again