It's Been a Hell of a Ride

Grace walks in on Ruby and Lilith 
"I love this dress."
"We look so pretty."
"How did you..? These could have fallen on you. What have I been telling you? You need to be careful. And these dresses are not playclothes."
"[both]We're practicing."
"For the wedding."
"Look I know you girls are excited about the wedding, and wearing these dresses and all of it but it might not be as soon as Gracie promised."
"Why?"
"Well, people who love each other don't always get married. It doesn't mean they don't love each other, it just doesn't always work out that way. Oh, honey, please don't be upset."
Box is set on fire.
"
Girls, please."
"Ooh, Lilith's in trouble, just like at school."
"This happened at school?"

"When were you gonna tell me the girls were asked to leave their preschool?"
"When I figured out how to stop it and could find them another school to go to. There's just nowhere for them to go."
"But you lied to me. You said that the magic and the siphoning were new."
"And I am sorry. But I'm not the only one keeping secrets, here. I mean, what's up with the flower girl dresses in the box here, anyway?"
"Stefan and I are having some issues. I don't know what's gonna happen so I didn't want to be surrounded by all my wedding stuff."
"I'm really sorry to hear that. Look, why don't we just call someone? I mean, we're not really equipped to handle this."
"Who're we gonna call? They're not triggered by some magical development or coven secret or anything you're gonna find in your books. It's probably just, uh, us."
"Wait, what do you mean?"
"Think about what we've put them through. Splitting up, moving around, everything that happened with Seline. The way they came into this world, even. They're sensitive children."
"So, we're bad parents."
"No, but we could do better. If we just start trying."
Door opens.
"
Sorry. This place had the nearest holding cell. Little help?"

"So, you just opted to help me with this homicidal lunatic instead of spending a moment with your fiance. Care to elaborate?"
"Given what you've just dragged in, I think you should be the one explaining."
"Sorry, Blondie. Probably safer if you don't get involved."
"Great. Another Salvatore brother freezing me out. Stefan told me that he needed to go on some spirit walk to God knows where, figure out if he wants to be with me."
"Hmm, well in his tiny human brain I'm sure he thinks he's protecting you. He doesn't believe he's worthy of someone like you, Grace."
"You felt that way about Elena. I need Stefan just as much as she needed you. And Lilith and Ruby need him too."
"Ugh. Enough about Stefan, already. What you guys need is someone who can explain to you what's going on with your GEMINI COVEN twins. Huh, sure there's someone around here who could help with that but I can't quite put my finger on him. [Makes buzzing noises until he points to himself.] There he is. [Smiles, then whispers.] This guy."

Grace puts Lilith, Ruby, Lizzie and Josie to bed.
"Do we have to go to sleep now?"
"It's been a long and exciting day and you girls should have no problems falling asleep."
"Sorry about the dresses."
"Yeah, sorry, Gracie."
"It's ok but no more of that. Okay, do you think you girls can cut that stuff out. Just try your best, okay."

Grace and Caroline walk towards Kai's cell.
"
Hello, Clarice."
"You killed your sister, Jo, you tried to kill her kids too so why would you be interested in helping?"
"Well, same thing happened to me when I was around their age. You start being able to do these things, amazing things, and at first it's accidental and random and then you start to figure it out, which sounds cool but it's, um, it's torture. It's lonely."
"Wasn't the same thing happening to Jo?"
"Jo wasn't a siphon. Only us siphon's could do it."
"Jo was a Glenda. Perfect little witch who could do spells and make things float. People would clap, oh look at Josie, yes. Now, I was a kid who was walking around like an addict, fiending for a hit like I was on fire all the time. And they didn't understand it. So they isolated me. Couldn't even touch anyone. That screwed me up, big time."
"How do we fix them?"
"Well, I chose to become a sociopath with a penchant for murder and mayhem but I take it you might want to steer them in a different direction."
"Uh, yeah."
"Look around. You're in the hotbed of supernatural energy. The artifacts and books and talismans and God knows what else, witches can literally eat that up, they siphon it without even trying."
"So, the girls' magic is going haywire because we brought them to the Armory."
"Ding! Worst possible place to bring a siphon, like easily the worst. There is practically magic in the walls. [Kai puts his on the window, his palm glowing as he siphons] See. [Glass starts to crack; Caroline holds her head in her hands.] Ok, it's, uh, it's not practically in the walls. The magic's actually in the walls."
Kai snaps Caroline's neck with telekinesis. Grace tries to siphon but Kai snaps her neck too.