The Sun Also Rises

Someone is persistently knocking on the front door. Damon walks down the stairs and into the front hall.
"[sighs] Heard ya." Damon says
The knocking continues. As Damon approaches the door, he stumbles.
"Careful Salvatore. Don't think Stefan is worried enough about Elena that dying before he saves her is a good idea." Grace snarly says 
Regaining his composure, he rolls up his sleeve and sees the werewolf bite has gotten worse. Damon proceeds towards the front door and opens it. John stands in the doorway.
"Great. I was just thinking about getting a bite to eat." He lies
"Liar." Grace shouts
"Elena hasn't returned any of my calls for days. I need to see her. Who is that?" John asks.
"Grace half of the thing you hate half witch John." Grace replies walking in.
John walks into the house. Damon shuts the front door and turns to look at him.
"Well, you're a day late and a daughter short, John." Damon tells him.
"What are you talking about?" John seems confused.
"Klaus has her. Sacrifice goes down tonight." Grace lets slip and makes Damon look mad.
"How could you let that happen? You were supposed to keep her safe. Wasn't that the sum total of your plan? To keep her safe?"
"She is safe. I fed her my blood."
"You what?!"
"When Klaus kills Elena in the sacrifice, she will come back to life. Granted, as the thing you hate most in the world, but no one really cares what you think."
Damon starts to walk into the parlor. John attempts to grab him, but Damon uses his vamp-speed and spins John around, slamming him against a wall.
"Careful Damon don't break him he could help."
"You do not want to mess with me right now."
John straightens up and looks at Damon.
"You ruined her life. You know that, right?"
"I know, John. I took her choice, destroyed her future. Trust me, I get it. It actually gets worse."
Damon walks away.
"How could it possibly get any worse?"
"Damon dying I'm not too sure but if you are going to the witches area I'm coming too."

Alaric has just explained to Damon and Grace that Stefan is willing to sacrifice himself.
"That idiot always does this I could have helped why does no body tell me these things."
"He did what?!"
"He wasn't going to let Jenna die."
"[frustrated] We have a witch. She kills Klaus. No one has to die!"
"Except for Bonnie."
"So use me for it."
"God, Stefan, damn it!"
"Am I just not here?"
Damon punches a wall, using his vamp-speed, which causes his whole arm to go into the wall. He takes it out.
"Hey, are you okay?"
"I'm fine. [calms down] Well, that's my brother for you. Always cleaning up my messes."
Damon exits the house as he says the last sentence. Alaric watches him exit, concerned.
"What's wrong with him?"
"Wolf bite. Tyler Lockwood I assume as Jules is dead already but Stefan needs to be quick before he gets Jenna."

Alaric, Grace and Elijah wait until they hear Damon and Bonnie walk up the stairs.
"It's time."
Damon and Bonnie exit the house without glancing at Alaric or Elijah. Elijah, Grace and Alaric follow them.
"All right. I got the weapons in the car."
"Bonnie's the only weapon we need."
Elijah and Grace walk out the doorway. Alaric follows behind them but when he tries to exit the house, he finds that an invisible barrier is blocking him in.
"Bonnie! What is this?"
Bonnie stops and looks back at him.
"I can't put anyone else at risk."
"I can't stay here with Jenna out there!"
"I'm sorry."
"You can't do this! Damon?"
"Sorry, buddy. She's right."
Damon, Bonnie, Grace and Elijah start to walk away.
"No! You can't do this. Bonnie! Bonnie!"
Alaric angrily hits the doorframe.

Suddenly, Klaus is thrown through the air. The flames in the bowl reignite, startling Greta. Greta hears and sees Bonnie and Grace coming down the hillside, chanting a spell. Before Greta can react, Damon sneaks up behind her and snaps her neck. Damon kneels down and picks up Elena's body.
"Phasmatos Infero Eseri Gratas, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Victamas Veras. Phasmatos Tribum, Niha Sue Exilum, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Levam, Mina Sue Te, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Phasmatos Veras. Fes Matos Tribum, Mas Pro Tes Unum. Victas Ex Melam, Phasmatos Vanem. Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te." The witches chant.
"
No! You were dead!"
Bonnie continues to chant her spell. While Grace's eyes flicker between red, blue and black. Klaus' body contorts into painful shapes as he screams. Meanwhile, Damon carries Elena's body towards Stefan and lays her down next to him. Stefan gently grabs her arm.
"Elena."
Damon kneels down and rips the remainder of the stake out of Stefan's back. Stefan grunts in pain. Damon grabs Stefan's shoulder, as if to help him up, but Stefan turns and looks up at him, grabbing a hold of his jacket.
"I need you to get her out of here!"
"What about you?"
"I'm not leaving until he's dead. Go!"
Damon picks up Elena's body and carries her away. Stefan sits up. Bonnie continues to chant the spell which is so powerful it causes trees to fall. Klaus screams in pain, lying against the rocks. Elijah approaches him and Bonnie stops chanting and turns to see Grace's eyes flickering quickly.
"Elijah?"
"Hello, brother."
Stefan has gotten up and walks up behind the girls. Elijah punches his arm into Klaus' chest, grabbing a hold of his heart.
"In the name of our family, Niklaus..."
Elijah twists Klaus's heart.
"I didn't bury them at sea!"
"What?"
"Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them."
"Elijah! Don't listen to him."
"Elijah. I can take you to them. I give you my word...brother."
Elijah appears to be having second thoughts about killing his brother.
"Do it and I'll take you both out."
"You'll die."
"I don't care."
Elijah looks down at Klaus and back up at Bonnie and Stefan.
"I'm sorry."
"Family is the most important thing right Elijah? You're nothing like the girls told me, either of you!" Grace screams as her eyes flicker and the ground starts shaking.
Stefan and Bonnie run towards Elijah and Klaus.
"No!"
"No!"
Before either can get to them, Elijah flies off with Klaus.

(Voice over) "Angelica being love struck about those boys honestly would cloud her judgement but it almost caused me to kill one of the people I love and a new friend. If the darkness escaped then it could take over anybody but if I suppress it everybody will start to notice and if I embrase it I could hurt Damon which I no longer want to do. I need to tell somebody about this darkness and only one person will understand..."
A clip of the Salvatore brothers with the Branson sisters appears where they are all doing karaoke and then black screen.