The Killer

Grace is in her room writing in her diary for the first time in forever.
"[voice over] Dear diary, it's been a few since I last wrote in here was before I left with Klaus and Stefan. And now I'm in high school again and have forgive Damon, yes I know crazy. Also currently envying Elena taking every bodies attention but I have met a little vampire woman who is beautiful named Harper who I mean I do love her but I still love Stefan more. It's just like when I was with Eliza I loved her a lot but I think I've always loved Stefan more. Oh also we are looking for the cure for Elena. Anyways I need to go after this little catch up."
She puts her diary down and Elena and Damon enter the room.
"Do you two knock?" Grace says turning around.
"Sorry Grace." Elena says
"Do you know where Stefan is?" Damon asks.
"I may do but why?" Grace replies. 
"He's not answering phone calls." Damon says as Grace checks her phone and sees a message from Stefan.
"[Text] Gone looking for the hunter he is missing and beheaded a hybrid, Klaus is still looking for the sword."
"[Whispers] Don't die Stefan your the only thing keeping me sane."
"What was that?"
"He's okay, I'll call him he will answer to me I'll message you Damon when I know he's safe."
"Okay." They both leave.
"[Text] Call me when you get this, I'll come and join you."
"[Call] It's too dangerous for the both of us."
"It's more dangerous for you to be out their alone, if he dies you get Ripper and the hunter's curse."
"And if you come you get that and black magic."
"Fine just don't die."
Grace runs downstairs.
"He's fine I tried getting him to take me with him but he's refusing."
"Well me and Elena are going looking for him."
"No, don't please, it will make Klaus mad."
"Klaus?"
"I didn't say anything."
She vamp speeds to her room and Damon and Elena follow.
"Get out."
"No, where is he?"
Grace vamps speeds to her phone.
"I'll call the cops and Klaus if you even take a step towards me."
They walk out of her room.
"Fine you can help us kill Connor then."

"So, we each take a different entrance; hit them at the same time."
Stefan walks in the room. Elena gets up and walks over to him.
"Stefan!"
"Where the hell have you been?"
"Told you he was alive."
Stefan reaches his arm out towards Elena. She embraces him and he embraces her back.
"Coming up with a plan."
"Yeah, we have a plan. The plan is I'm gonna rip Connor's heart out and I'm going to feed it to him."
"That's not a plan."
"We need to be careful. Connor has Jeremy and who knows how many other hostages."
"Hence, the open heart surgery."
"Damon's right. Connor's strong, but he's not going to be able to take all of us."
"I called in the hybrids to help too."
Caroline walks in the room.
"My mom put squad cars blocking the streets. They're saying it's a faulty gas main. We're good to go."
"Good, great. No cops, no witnesses, no reason to wait around."
"All right, hold on, you're not all going. [Looks at Grace, Caroline and Elena.]"
"He shot me like nine times. If we're killing him, I want in."
"He's got Jeremy. I'm going."
"I told you earlier your not doing this alone, if one of us goes ripper, both of us do."
"Listen, nobody is going anywhere until I figure out what we're walking into."
"Until you figure it out? Is that where you've been all morning? Out buying bossy pants?"
"This guy is known for setting traps, right? We'd be pretty dumb to walk into one, especially if he has werewolf venom."
"Does he?"
"He's had it before."
Elena appears to be rethinking the plan. Damon is clearly angry.
"Fine. Fine, if you want to take some time to do recon, you get one hour. But we're gonna need some extra help. So, where the hell's the Wicked Witch of the West?"
"She can't do magic."
"Really? Well, call her, tell her Jeremy's life is in danger; maybe that will bring her out of retirement."
Damon walks out of the room, hitting Stefan with his shoulder on the way out.
"Or we can just use my magic?"
"I've already told you no."
"But your letting newbie vampires in, I am the oldest here, I'm going no matter what."

Klaus and Stefan and Grace are on the phone with each other again.
"You expect me to care about bloody hostages?"
"[Walking across the Town Square.] Well, you should. Damon does. So does Caroline, Tyler, Elena. If any of them get to Connor, then you just wasted a trip to Italy. I can buy us some time, but Damon's getting antsy. So, if you want Connor alive, you better get your hybrids on board with my plan."
"Plus I am not allowed to use my magic."