S2 Chapter 1: Pure Chaos

Começar do início

As soon as he stepped in he was met with a surprise hug from Cream.

Cream: Big brother!

Y/n: Hey, Cream. I hope you were good while I was gone.

Cream: I was. Me and Cheese drew you a picture.

Cheese flew to Y/n with a color drawn picture of Y/n and Cream holding hands smiling which put a smile on the real Y/n's face

Y/n: Your drawing skills are getting better. Now, Ella called me and asked if we would like to come over for breakfast. What do you say? Wanna see Ella and Chris?

Cream: Of course.

Cheese: Chao!

Y/n: Then let's go.

They stepped outside.

Y/n: Hop on.

Cream grabbed Cheese and jumped on Y/n's back and they all rushed towards the Thorndyke residence and Y/n knocked on the door which Chris answered.

Chris: Oh, hey, you two. Come in.

They walked inside.

Y/n: Thank you for having us this morning, Chris.

Chris: It was also Ella's idea. She's been missing Cream lately.

Ella: Creamy!

Cream: Ella!

Cream ran to Ella and hugged her.

Chris: It's really nice that you two are living together.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm thinking about putting her in school sometime soon.

Chris: Well, let's eat before the food gets cold.

They all sat at the table and ate with Chuck and being taken care of by Ella and Tanaka.

Chuck: Hmm. Delectable as always, I don't know how you do it, Ella.

Ella: And you never will. It's my secret recipe.

Y/n: If you think these eggs are good, Chuck. You should've tried the ones my aunt made.

Cream: They really are good. He fixes them for me every two days for breakfast.

Tanaka: Would you like some toast with your scrambled eggs, Ms. Cream?

Cream: Yes, please, and some for Cheese and Y/n.

Cheese: Chao.

Cheese cobbled down his toast.

Y/n: While Cheese is eating. Why don't you tell us what you like more.

Ella: My delectable scrambled eggs?

Y/n: Or my aunt's fried eggs?

Cream: Uh...

Chris laughed, but noticed Chuck staring at him.

Chuck: I was wondering if you have to stay after school for anything special today?

Chris: Not today, Grandpa. Why do you ask?

Chuck: How would you like to come to Mystic Ruin with me? I've been meaning to test out a new aircraft model at Tails' workshop there, and thought you might like to join me.

Chris: Sorry, Grandpa, but I'm meeting my mom downtown after school. Isn't that right, Cream?

Cream: Yeah, it's true. She said she wants to show us something.

Y/n: And I'm going incase it's something that will make Cream get into being an actress.

Chuck: Aaahh. It'll be good for you to spend some quality time together.