And immediately after this, all the mobile phones chimed with message,

   "HUMPTY DUMPTY SAT ON A WALL,

HUMPTY DUMPTY HAD A GREAT FALL, 

ALL THE KINGS SOLDIERS AND ALL THE KINGS MEN,
COULDN'T PUT HUMPTY TOGETHER AGAIN....."

This was enough to scare the 'big, bad, evil boss'. Because, unknown to the sender, these were the exact lines that the head used for Naina. Now seeing the same poem on his phone, made him falsely believe that someone was spying on them.

"Boss.... shayad is baar humne galat jagah panga le liya hai."

"Shut up.... shut upppppp!!!!!!!"

In KMA

"Done guys..." Yudi said.

"Oye hoye meri Madonna... bahut badhiya... ab to inko dara dara ke maarenge."

Naina came back last night with Huda and Gunny. Contrary to what they thought, they could see a fire in her eyes. She didn't meet Alekh but before stepping out of the room she just said one line to Ria, "They wanted to play with fire..... Now I'll gladly welcome them in hell."

To be honest, both Gunny and Huda were freaked out by seeing this side of Naina, the 'real phoolan' avatar, but they were not complaining. Atleast, she was not going to break down. Instead, she was interested in breaking some bones.

"What are you all doing, huddled up like this, 2 in the morning?"

Gunny initially was alarmed by seeing so many shadows huddled together in front of a computer screen. But then he noticed Rajveer's cadets, together looking innocently at him.

Rajveer's cadets.... huddled together.... 2 in the morning.... in front of a computer... pretty normal right? Wrong.

"Sach sach batao, kya kar rahe ho tum log?" 

"Rahe hain nahi, kar rahe the boliye..." Pooja muttered at which Naina giggled. Naina..... Giggled. 

Alright something was definitely up.

"Jaldi batao kya kiya hai...." Gunny said, now actually worried.

"Wo Sir aisa hai..."

"Ki humne Alekh ko call karne walo ko nani yaad dila di hai." Huda completed Yudi's sentence.

"What???" Gunny screeched. The four captains immediately shushed him.

"Kya bakwas kar rahe ho? Kya kiya hai.... are wo chhodo... kaise kiya?"

"Wo kya hai na Sir, jis number se call aya uski location trace ki...."

"Par location untraceable thi. Par uska IP address mil gaya. Fir kya tha Yudi ne IP address track kiya..."

"Or us IP address se linked saari devices ko indirectly for 2 minutes hack kar ke apna message pahuncha diya." Yudi completed. annoyed by the fact that first Huda and now Pooja were continuously interrupting him.

"Message? Kaisa message?'

"Game On." Naina said smirking. She was leaning on the wall,  looking completely relaxed but extremely lethal at the same time. Anyone who looked at her could see the uncanny resemblance to Captain Rajveer. So, for a few seconds. all four of them kept staring at her, mistaking her aura and her stance as Rajveer's.

"No wonder, she is Rajveer's protégé. She is almost a carbon copy of him." Gunny thought and then looked at Raj's other cadets. "People are right.... as long as these 6 six are alive... Rajveer lives through them. Even though Raj is alive and back at the base with Naveen, I can actually feel that I am present with him in this room. His habits, his aura, his persona is definitely present in his cadets." Gunny wondered, completely astounded by the rush of emotions he was feeling after seeing the captains in combat mode.

Unknown to them, they were not the only ones who scared the entire spy network.

At Naveen's Base

 "Ab maza ayega...."

"Ab to inhe bahar nikalna hi padega." Raj said.

"Maine headquarters main baat kar li thi Raj, all the family members are safe and sound. Aur jin elders ko special medical attention chahiye hai unke liye special medical team dispatched hai."

"That's great Naveen. We don't want any harm to them. But, kabhi kabhi extreme steps lene padte hain. What about Alekh?"

"Alekh ko abhi hosh to nahi aya hai... but he is recovering really fast." After seing Raj silent, Naveen placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Dar mat yar. He'll be fine."

Raj just weakly smiled. But they both were unaware of the stunt that Raj's cadets has pulled.

The fate decided to favor them. It could only be the mercy of destiny that two groups of people, working at different places, unknowingly attacked at the same time, without any former plan. This act, unknowingly, did double attack on the enemy.

HEY PEOPLE. SO, I WON'T WRITE A LONG AUTHOR NOTE THIS TIME. I AM LEAVING THE REVIEWS AND VOTES TO YOU ALL. LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS. I AM WAITING. 

P.S. THIS ENTIRE STORY IS MAKING ME FEEL THAT I AM WORKING IN SOME SECRET ORGANIZATION ON A SECRET MISSION. DO YOU GUYS FEEL THIS TOO?

Eesshhhh... The gif was not working so I have edited it. Sorry for that.