Chapter 44

Naveen instructed Pooja to enter the surveillance room and asked Huda to be with her all the time.

Pooja immediately went towards the cameras to double-check the positions but she was shocked to see that most of the cameras were now focusing away from their original positions... i.e., many cameras were covering common spots which increased the number of blind spots. Someone has changed the positions of cameras. There were almost 60 cameras whose positions were now changed. Pooja panicked and immediately connected with channel 3 on her walkie-talkie.

"We have a huge, no, massive problem." She said.

"Now what?" Alekh said. He was already irritated to see that many things were not as they planned them to be.

"Someone messed with the cameras. The coverage area has changed and given rise to so many blind spots. What are we supposed to do? 60 se zyada cameras ki position change hui hai. Wo bhi alag alag wings mein. Itne kam time mein kaise sab thik karenge?" Pooja said.

"Sir, kisi ne to chhed-chhad ki hai yahan. Logo ke liye jo chairs lagayi gayi thi, unki position bhi shift kar ke west wing kar di gayi hai." Huda backed up Pooja.

"Worst part is that the organizer is not bloody cooperating. Saala apna hi raag alaap raha hai." Alekh yelled in anger.

"Everyone calm down. Captain Sharma, us organizer ko pakdo aur use saaf tareeke se samjhao that he is not the in-charge here. We are. INDIAN ARMY is in-charge here. Isliye hoga wahi jo hum keh rahe hein. Use kis tareeke se samjhana hai... uske liye you have free hand. Jo karna hai karo. I'll take the responsibility." Naveen said in a steely voice and Naina was awed by seeing this side of her brother.

"Captain Ghai, contact the tech support and ask them to send a team for this. We still have time. We can do this." He instructed Pooja.

"Captain Huda, I need you to lead a team and report me of all the changes which are different from our original plan, around the entire area. Clear?" Naveen gave the task to Huda.

"Clear Sir." Huda said and left with a team 20 men.

An unknown person entered the conversation on channel 3.

"The cameras will be rotated back to their positions in 10 minutes, Sir." The unknown static-filled voice said.

"Who is this?" Naveen said and everyone else waited for the reply.

"Captain Yaduwansh Sahni reporting, Sir." The reply came and everyone was shocked.

"Yudi?????" Naina yelled.

"Captain Ahluwalia, refrain from using first names on the mission. Control your emotions." Naveen reprimanded her and she immediately apologized.

"Captain Sahni, how will you this?" Gunny asked.

"I have finally completed the program that me and Captain Ghai were working on. All I have to do is hack into the system of these cameras and connect it to my device, then I can control it my way. Plus, we'll get an alert as soon as someone tries to breach the security." Yudi explained.

"Yudi, I hope Madonna is doing well. It's been a long time since we met her." Naveen said.

"Madonna is happy to be back, Sir. It doesn't matter if she is physically here or not, she is and will always be with her team, her family." Yudi replied and Naveen breathed a sigh of relief.

He just wanted to make sure if it really was Yudi or someone else.

"Captain Ahluwalia, any reports of suspicious activity?" Naveen asked.

"Negative, Sir." Naina said as she kept searching every nook and corner.

"Major Randhawa, handing over the control to you." Naveen said and turned off his walkie-talkie.