Chapter 1 [Edited]

A/N : Play the song to feel the emotions of this chapter.

The cool breeze was running its fingers through her hairs. She closed her eyes and hugged her shawl close to her. Nothing has changed since the last time she was here. There was only one change..... 

"Nainaaaa....." 

"Yar ye ladki bina bataye kyu chali jati hai?" (God, why does this girl always leave without informing?)

"Abe Huda tujhe bola tha na Naina ka dhyan rakhna..." (Huda, I told you to take care of her.)

"Are thand rakh qaidi... yahi hogi na wo..." (Just cool down Qaidi. She must be somewhere around here)

"Ye ladki jab dekho out of network ho jati hai... had ho gayi.." (This girl always goes out of network... this is too much..)

"Guys just relax okay... bachchi nahi hai wo... she can take care of herself." (Guys, just relax okay. She isn't a kid. She can take care of herself.)

"Sahi kaha Yudi bhai ne... Are yaha se kaha jaa sakti hai wo... yahi kahi hongi na.... Nainaaaaa..." (Yudi brother is correct. Where will she go from here? She must be around... Nainaaa)

A smile crept on her face. No matter wherever she goes, they'll follow her around. She shook her head and smiled. She heard footsteps behind her. She quickly wiped her tears and turned around.

"Ae yedi.... tere ko kitni baar bola hai... bata ke jaya kar... tujhe.... Naina... tu ro rahi hai?" (You idiot, how many times have I told you to atleast tell me when you leave... You don't... Naina... Are you crying?)  Alekh asked, getting concerned.

"Oye hat kinare... kya hua tujhe phoolan... oye kisne rulaya meri phoolan ko...???" (Dude move aside... what happened to you Phoolan? Who made my Phoolan cry?) Huda yelled looking around, expecting someone to jump out from the bushes.

(A/N : HUDA CALLS NAINA PHOOLAN. PHOOLAN DEVI WAS A BANDIT AND HENCE HE NICKNAMED NAINA PHOOLAN BECAUSE OF HER SHORT-TEMPERED AND DANGEROUS CHARACTER)

"Dude stop getting hyper and let her speak. Kya hua Naina? Tum thik ho?"(Dude, stop getting hyper and let her speak. What happened to you Naina? Are you alright?)  Yudi placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Shant ho jao yar... kuchh nahin hua hai... bas achanak se hawa ankhon me lagi na... isliye aansu aa gaye..." (Just calm down guys.. I am fine... It's all because of these winds which made my eyes tear up.)

 "Naina.... tu wrong message send kar rahi hai... jaldi se ise erase kar ke sahi message type kar..." (Naina... you are sending the wrong message. Erase this and send us the right message...) Pooja tried to coax her. 

"Naina... waise ye kaun si jagah par hai hum? Or apko ye jagah kaise pata chali?" (Naina... by the way where are we exactly? And how do you know about this place) Ali asked while looking around.

Naina took a deep breathe. All eyes were on her now. Alekh raised his eyebrows, prompting her to answer Ali.

"Ye point 1857 hai..." She mumbled. (This is point 1857)

"Ye kaisa naam hai?" (What kind of a name is that?) Huda asked getting confused.

"Wo sab chhod... tujhe ye jagah kaise pata hai Naina... jaldi bol... kya chhupa rahi hai tu..." (Leave all that.. how do you know about this place Naina? Answer me... what are you hiding from us?)  Alekh sensed Naina's incomplete answer.