Epilogue

"The end???? Par papa... apne bataya hi nahi ki Ali chachu aur Yudi chachu, itne dino tak kahan par the? Aur....." Rehan asked his father.

"Tum to abhi se officer jaise enquiry karna seekh rahe ho, huh? Mere sharp-shooters..." Naveen smiled as he kissed the foreheads of his 4 year-old son and 10 month-old daughter, Anaya, resting snuggly on his shoulder.

"Hmm... to Ali aur Yudi ko un logo ne Kashmir ke junglo mein bane kisi cottage mein rakha tha. Aur Yudi chachu tab kidnap hue the jab wo Alekh chachu se milne hospital gaye the. Ali chachu secret mission ke baad, jab wo Pooja aur Naina ke sath hospital gaya tha." Naveen tried to explain them in a simple and easy way.

"Oooooo..." Rehan sat back down, deep in thoughts, while Anaya yawned and placed her head on Naveen's shoulder. He just chuckled in response and went to lay her down for a nap.

Yup, you guessed right. Naveen and Shalini were married for almost 5 years now. And they were blessed with a baby boy, one year later. Don't take them wrong, they were happy with Rehan's arrival but quoting Naveen's words here, 'Agar mujhe pata hota ki aage chal ke mera beta meri saari harkatein copy karega, to I swear Shalini, main itne pranks nahi karta.' 

But things changed when Anaya was born. Rehan's personality shifted from careless young boy to a responsible elder brother. That too, so much, that sometimes Naveen had to tell him to give her some space to play and fall, as it was a part of her growing up.

By then, the doorbell rang and Shalini went to open the door. She could barely contain her happiness and shock as she stared ahead but she was brought out of her reverie by Naveen's yell, "Shalu... get my gun, please. I'll kill him." 

Raj stared at him irritated, while keeping an arm around Naina.

Naveen reached out for Raj and he just ducked to save himself. "Abe saale, pagal hai kya... sun to sahi..." 

"Mummy, Raj uncle papa ko saala kyun bol rahe hein?" Rehan asked innocently.

"Ummm...." Shalini could barely hold her laughter.

"Wo isliye beta... kyunki tumhare papa, meri wife ke bhai hain... to wo mere saale kehlayenge.... hai na saale?" Raj taunted Naveen.

Naveen was about to hit him, when he heard his baby sister, "Bhaiya, mere pair dard ho rahe hein. Mujhe to andar jaane do." 

Naveen turned to see his baby sister... correction.. 8-months pregnant baby sister, so he ran to her first.

"Aa jaa bachcha... aur tu saale... tu bahar hi reh." Naveen said, turning towards Raj.

"Ab papa ne Raj uncle ko saala kyun bola?" Rehan intervened again.

"Kyunki beta, Raj uncle tumhari mummy ke bhai hain... hai na saale?" Naveen taunted Raj back.

"Bhabhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..." Naina yelled in irritation.

Shalini slapped Naveen's hand away, "Had kar rahe ho, Naveen. Can't you see she is already tired from travelling? Hato tum.... aur andar dono tabhi aaoge jab ye nautanki band kar do. Are behave yourself. Bachche kya sochenge?" But this entire banter was seen by the rest of the squad.

Ali and Pooja married each other immediately after this entire fiasco. Ali actually searched for the young girl, he found outside the mission site. Turns out the girl was an orphan and was left out by her relatives, hence got kidnapped and got stuck in the nightmare. Ali and Pooja immediately adopted her. It was hard at first for Nina but together Pooja and Ali brought her out of her shell. Even now, she sometimes used to get up due to nightmares but before Pooja can reach her, Ali was already by her side. So, now, Ali and Pooja, along with Nina and 1 year-old son, Arman were standing on the gate, witnessing the scene at front.