Chapter 26

"Raj uth. Let's go and meet Naina. Come on." Naveen said. There was an urgency in his voice.

"We are not going anywhere. Sit down." Raj said and went silent.

"Are you mad? Shut up, Raj. Uth abhi." Naveen said, getting irritated. It scared them to death to hear Naina's scream and her breaking breathes inside the place.

If there is anything worse in the world, it's hearing the person you love, moaning in pain and gasping to breathe to stay alive, especially on a call.

Both Raj and Naveen were crying mercilessly and praying to every God out there to do something. Each second for them was equal to years of intense pain. They just wanted to close their eyes and make it stop.

"Naveen jise chot lagi wo teri gudiya thi. Ye ladkiyan, teri gudiya se alag hai kya?" Raj asked in low voice.

"What the hell? Tu aisa soch bhi kaise sakta hai. Manta hu Naina meri behen hai par ye sab bhi meri Naina, meri bachchiyo jaisi hi hain." 

"Exactly Naveen. Exactly." Raj said getting angry.

"Ye bachchiya bhi kisi ki gudiya hongi. Inke bhaiyon ne bhi inhe naazo se pala hoga. Jaise aaj tu Naina se milne ke liye bechain ho raha hai waise inhone ne bhi har gali, har makan.... har jagah apni behen ko dhundha hoga. Raat din dar-dar bhatak kar. Sahi kaha hai tune. 'Gudiya'. In kameeno ne inhe sach-much ek gudiya samajh liya. Jab man hua hath tod diya, jab man pair mod diya. Jab man hua kinare fek diya. Jo chaha, wo kiya." Rajveer said and threw a vase on the floor.

Naveen was internally sobbing because knowing Naina's condition, he was more effected by all of this. Ever since, they heard the little girl from the beginning asking the teams to not to kill her for asking food, these two were burning like fire kill the men themselves.

"Isliye Naveen. Isliye hum nahi jayenge. That ******** must have stabbed Naina from behind. Warna, she can never go down without a fight. Bahut ho gaya in logo ka. Bahut shouq hai na inhe ladkiyo par apni taqat dikhane ka. Ab saalo ko batana padega."

He called Alekh directly, not caring if his number could get traced.

"Alekh?"

"Rajveer Sir?" Alekh was shocked. His voice was so small that he could cry any minute.

"Meri baat dhyan se suno. Put my call on loud speaker." 

Alekh did as he was told.

"No matter what happens, stop thinking about Naina. She is stronger than any of us. But I called to tell you guys that now, we have less 24 hours now. Formulate the plan, now. I want a plan in 1 hour. Humare paas zyada waqt nahi hai."

Everyone was shocked that Rajveer was asking to ignore Naina's health.

"Par Sir.... Naina?" Yudi interrupted Rajveer.

So now Naveen decided to intervene, " Humare paas do options hain Captain Sahni, either we can go and take care of Naina and let the culprits get away. Or we leave her alone and kill each and every one of them first and then go to Naina."

All of them were silent now. Even if it was hard for them to even think something like that, they knew that Naveen and Raj were right.

"Agle 25 min, apko plan mil jayega Sir." Alekh said in quivering voice but full of determination.

"I am proud of you all. I'll meet you guys real soon. Till then stay strong." Raj said.

"Bilkul. Hum dono yahin hain. Hum dono ko mara hua maan kar tum logo ne itni badi ladai lad li. Ye to chhoti si cheez hai. Chinta mat karna." Naveen comforted them like an elder brother.

And after this, they disconnected the call.

"Alright. Now for the next step....."

"What's the next step, Raj?" Naveen enquired.

"Sir ko call laga aur unko bol that we want to come out of underground period. We want to be physical present in every step of this mission and even go with one of the teams if necessary." Raj said.

"Abe aisi saari khatarnak baatein main kyu karu be? Tu baat kar is baar." Naveen said

"Naveen......"

"Maloom hai ki mera naam Naveen hai. Shut up. Ja is baar tu hi call karega." Naveen was hell bent on not calling the head this time.

"Idiot......" Raj muttered.

Naveen picked a lamp to hit him.

"Abe kya hai yar tujhe? Undercover mein rehte rehte... poora caveman ban gaya hai kya? Kuchh bolo nahi ki maarne ke liye saman utha leta hai tu." Raj said.

"Raj tu na......"

"Yes Sir.... Jai Hind Sir...." Raj began and that shut Naveen up.

"Sir, main aur Naveen ab is underground period se bahar ana chahte hein. Time is right. The best thing that we can do right now is distract them." Raj proposed to the head.

"Which is why you both need to know that even though the mission was success, we received a letter in the morning." The head replied.

"Letter?" Naveen asked getting curious.

"Yes. The mastermind has claimed that he is going to attack on 26th January."

"Kyaaaa? To fir humare attack ka kya Sir?" Naveen immediately took the phone from Rajveer.

"I'm afraid that the current mission needs to be aborted." The head dropped the bomb.

Naveen hit his fist on the table, getting frustrated. Rajveer immediately placed his hand on Naveen's shoulder to calm him down.

"The mission is aborted for now. Because, jis aadmi ko humne pakda hai.... iske statements se... the entire course of the case is going to change. Agar hum apne mission ko continue karte hein, then it would be a hasty decision." He further explained.

After 2 hours, a joint virtual meet was arranged. The regions were still divided the way they were before along with scheduling of the meetings.

1.  The meeting of the Army Chief and Defense Minister with heads of different commands.

2. The meeting of heads of different commands with heads of various academies and cantts of their area.

3. The meeting of Indian Army Headquarters head with the officers on target along with undercover officers and spies.

One thing was sure.... that whatever happened last night in Sialkot was just a trailer. The entire death game was about to begin.

HEY PEOPLE. SO FIRST OF ALL, EXTREMELY SORRY FOR NOT GIVING AN UPDATE SOONER. I'M CURRENTLY BUSY WITH MY TRAINING WHICH TAKES UP MY ENTIRE DAY (MORNING 6 TO EVENING 5). AFTER THAT THE CONTINUOUS ONLINE CLASSES ARE JUST SO DRAINING THAT AT THE END OF THE DAY I JUST COLLAPSE ON MY BED. SO I'LL TRY TO GIVE THE NEXT UPDATE ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. NOW.... COMING BACK TO THE STORY.... MISSION TO HO GAYA ABORT. TO AB AAGE KYA HOGA? DID THEY FAIL? DID THE MAIN MASTERMIND RUN AWAY? IS NAINA OKAY? RAJVEER NAINA KO MILA DU KYA? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS. TILL THEN. BYE BYE. TAKE CARE ❤️